Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 13, 2022
My suggestion would just be a time limit for egg wars and sky wars. Often, the game goes down to two teams, and one of those teams just hides for 30 minutes until the other team gives up and leaves. A time limit would not only reduce the minutes spent hopelessly searching for people hiding in some random corner of the map, it would also encourage people to engage in the game instead of just waiting for the opponent to give up. The winner could be decided in a final team vs team in an enclosed arena or just end with a tie.

XiriLuvsU

Sep 10, 2022
Since this seems to have a bit of agreement and disagreement, why not make an eggwars mode like, "speedy" where certain things are buffed/cost less, and the eggs break after a certain period of time? Idk that way some people can enjoy normal and some can enjoy timed eggwars

• Agree
Reactions: pekd

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Absolutely not. I rarely have a game go over 20 minutes these days due to my team being very quick and all maps being designed similarly which I don't fully like, but that's another thing. I don't like when games are forcefully rushed especially in a case like mega where a longer game will give me time to stack up and be ready if my team got hit badly in an attack, which happens from time to time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom