Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add a store for winner trails and more?

• Yes! Definitely!

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • No.

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

Leetvip234

Sep 11, 2018
They added new thing to the loot section but there no partical or winner trails added at all
I think they should add a store where u can buy it (Im not mean the store store) but there sould be thing that if you win you get coins to buy it

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
cool.
actualy lootpoins are very bad
you only can get 200 per vote and on chagenlles.

A vanity shop with lootpoints can be cool :)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I much more like the way you obtain trails and win effects now: they come with ranks and finding them in cubelets and I'd like to keep it that way

Edit: I don't think the Bedrock tag was there before, but if it was, I didn't see it :]

Seeing as I never play the Bedrock edition, I don't think I can give my opinion on this

Last edited:

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
They added new thing to the loot section but there no partical or winner trails added at all
I think they should add a store where u can buy it (Im not mean the store store) but there sould be thing that if you win you get coins to buy it
It’s a good idea for bedrock edition. :)

Last edited:

Leetvip234

Sep 11, 2018
I much more like the way you obtain trails and win effects now: they come with ranks and finding them in cubelets and I'd like to keep it that way

Edit: I don't think the Bedrock tag was there before, but if it was, I didn't see it :]

Seeing as I never play the Bedrock edition, I don't think I can give my opinion on this
No this is for bedrock addition

Abodz

May 14, 2018
Bedrock version is still in Beta version, They are adding new thing time after time. I think bedrock version will be fully released at the end of the year.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom