Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

It should be Cool adding a Spectator Mode to eggwars?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Cyllix

Aug 22, 2016
Hello, basically what title says, it should be cool adding a Spectator mode to eggwars?
Sometimes i dont want to play, however, i want to spectate the game, i like to see cool plays or noob plays. What do you think?.

Edit: And i mean a spectating mode from the beginning of the game. N-o that spectator view when you are death.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simply

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
A spectator mode for eggwars would be a very nice addition.
I think people will really like it as many find themselves bored at times, and wanting to do something different.
An easy way to add this feature would be through Game Selection at the lobbies, so when your *right click* a map, it puts you as a spectator to thw available game. (saying this, I have no idea how easy or hard adding somrthing like this could be)

Very cool idea, I 100% support it since it could also be added for a variety of different games and modes.

-SimplyExplained

Reactions: Cyllix

iTz_JonaThan

Aug 2, 2018
Creo lo mismo, creo que deberían agregar un modo de visor desde 0, para que la gente pueda ver los juegos

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
Hello, basically what title says, it should be cool adding a Spectator mode to eggwars?
Sometimes i dont want to play, however, i want to spectate the game, i like to see cool plays or noob plays. What do you think?.

Edit: And i mean a spectating mode from the beginning of the game. N-o that spectator view when you are death.
I don´t like the idea. The spectator mode was suggested many times in the past.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
This has been suggested many times before. Honestly, it has great usage, but it could be abused fairly easily.

Someone could basically just ghost for someone else, meaning he'd just inspect the entire game and describe where the other person is, what traps might be set up, how geared they are...

Second, it has quite a risk of being used to stalk someone else, or to generally just follow someone around and annoy them. I guess this can just be fixed; by the person being asked to be spectated, to just deny or accept a spectated request.

But at the same time, this can bring a few useful usage of it.
-If you can't record, and there's no staff online to come, a friend can easily do so. Also, recording a hacker/sky baser from spectator mode is useful as well.

If you're in a party, and you're waiting for someone to finish their game, since you can't join another game; you can just have fun spectating the round, until it's done.

Overall, I don't think it's quite necessary to add it at all.

Reactions: Elenahh

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
It'd be nice if the spectators wouldn't be able to interact through chat, but then again, you have many other alternatives for exchanging information to each other, so as Remi's example states:
then players would tell other players if there is a trap

Another example is that a friend could join the games as spectator and tell their friend if there is anyone trying to get the egg in a stealthy way. The location of that player instantly gets given away, obviously, removing the stealth aspect from the game you're playing.

This is why I'm actually not a fan of being allowed to spectate games in the first place and rather have it removed or changed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom