Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AnnLC

Dec 24, 2019
i'm sure you've all experienced this before, but there'a a LOT of hackers in the game.
Literally happened 3 minutes ago, and I'm just playing eggwars. Cool, nothing happening right? Nope. Barely after this thought had came to my head, POW came a reach, jump, fly, and knock-back hacker? Seriously? Just don't play the game if you're gonna cheat? Where's the basic trust between humans??
hence, I don't really know what I'm doing here, but is it possible for you (or whomever) to add a report function inside the game itself? Like a '/report so and so' for hacking? idk, just a thought

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
/report is already a thing, at least for Java. But adding it for everyone will not work. Mainly because twice in the past, it basically got massively abused and got removed. Second time around when it got readded, again with report limits per day, it yet again got abused and removed from stone ranks. Hence why you need at least a iron rank to use the command.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom