Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 26, 2023
France 🇨🇵
Pronouns
She/Her
hi . Cube Craft games are becoming a bit boring, so I brought you a good suggestion. I suggest that you add a game called "Squid Game" 🤎 just like the Squid Game series. ✨ And to add the doll game and the glass game and to another .. and also Badges and a special rank in it . If you like the proposal, click on the reaction above :agree: or :disagree:
:cube_dark:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
hi . Cube Craft games are becoming a bit boring, so I brought you a good suggestion. I suggest that you add a game called "Squid Game" 🤎 just like the Squid Game series. ✨ And to add the doll game and the glass game and to another .. and also Badges and a special rank in it . If you like the proposal, click on the reaction above :agree: or :disagree:
I don't like this game and find it out

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Hey!

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that we have had a game based on a popular TV series/game named AmongSlimes. While the initial response to the game was positive and generated significant hype, a decline in player engagement was observed. Based on this experience, I do not anticipate a different outcome for the proposed game, even though the idea itself may seem intriguing. However, I do notice that the concept has potential and may be worth further exploration.

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
i don't think cubecraft can legally make a game named "squid game", and there is a ton of copies of squid game on things like steam, and these games are generally to repetitive.

Legally there is not an issue naming it that way as you already pointed out "ton of copies of squid game". But using it on a popular Minecraft server may seem a bit off, yes.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I think that it would be nice for CubeCraft to add a game which there is like mini games like in Squid Games, but not to name it “Squid Games“ or to have the same minigames.
I feel like there could some kind of adaptation of the games - I’ve never watched Squid Game myself but have seen some of the games obviously - as their own microgames in MinerWare.

Other than that, I’ll have to disagree, especially with making it a game by itself. As @Herausgefunden pointed out, Among Slimes noticed a really difficult decline in players as the hype from Among Us dropped. I personally think Squid Games’ hype has already dropped far enough that you don’t hear about it as often as before. Therefore I already don’t see the point in implementing what has been suggested as there won’t be enough enthusiasm for it anyways.

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
I do not think so, it might be a bit violent even though it is just a show a lot of kids (young) play on Cubecraft is a thing I know so it might scare people.

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
Minerware also kind of is that if you think about it. You have to do simon says like things to earn points and win.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom