Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

See , homo sapiens , the disagree button wont stop people from saying why , itll just make it easier to say NO to really poor threads , and also see how many people like or dislike a thread , without going and readong each individual reply.

Polls were not meant to be yes/no type things

Also we wont have to repeat the same thing another commentator said when they disagreed.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think it's better to not have one as it's better to explain why someone doesn't like an idea instead of just saying they don't any not explaining any further.

Reactions: Injunction
A

A pigeon

I think it's better to not have one as it's better to explain why someone doesn't like an idea instead of just saying they don't any not explaining any further.
What will they do about disagreeing with individual replies? It'll make the whole thread messy.

Hence the disagree button

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I personally give a suggestion a like if I think its good or give the reply that has same opinion I do on the suggestion a like so I don't end up just repeating what everyone in the thread has already stated. It would be nice to have a visual on the top of a thread, like a poll, for every thread but almost none of the people that make suggestions I disagree with make polls.

Reactions: A pigeon

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Personally,

If I disagree with something, I say why (hence this)

If I agree with something, I like the thread

If I agree with something, but want to expand the thought, or think of something better, I also say it.

Therefore, I don't really see this being too helpful.

Also, something completely irrelevant to the thread

V V V Another thread, you asked why they voted no
The three people who voted no may i ask you why? @DeedsDaDog @Thefty @HangarGeek this thread is clearly not pvp related it wont mess with your bae 1.8 in any way i really dont understand why people are against 1.12 creative , arcade and minerware .Potentialy Hide and seek and parkour .

You could do so much cool stuff with the later updates :/

What will they do about disagreeing with individual replies? It'll make the whole thread messy.

Hence the disagree button
You think it'll make the thread messy, hence the disagree button, but on the quote on top, that thread has a "no" button...

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I

ts a wastw of time . So many poor threads on forums . Easier to dislike rather than say why
You should look screen when you type...

So would you rather have a dislike in this thread than have a reason why someone dislikes? If so, say no more...

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
How many people even maje a poll?
well look up in the top corner and click/tap on the thread tools button, than just chose add/edit your poll
even for those who don't know how to add a poll they can either ask how or did maybe a staff member will add 1 if you request it because it is broken for you

as for the suggestion I personally feel like a disagree button might get out of hand due to people just constantly saying no or on threads with titles that seem to be something that would be bad (an example of this would be my thread which had /report in the title people would disagree while assuming what the thread is about) but the difference with polls is you can also say "read the thread before you vote, the suggestion is probably not what you think it is" also there is the possibility of people just disagreeing on every thread for no reason at all (yes I know you could argue polls allow the same thing but a poll isn't required for a suggestion to have)

if there is no poll but you don't want to be notified by the thread you can just ignore all the players who may post on it you can just post your opinion than go to the top of the page and hit the "unwatch thread" button

I personally find that since this could be a problem
Disagree buttons will extend to induvidual replies as well
about the issue of people being able to go on a bunch of threads and just hit that on all of them, they can now also do it on all the replies

A

A pigeon

well look up in the top corner and click/tap on the thread tools button, than just chose add/edit your poll
even for those who don't know how to add a poll they can either ask how or did maybe a staff member will add 1 if you request it because it is broken for you

as for the suggestion I personally feel like a disagree button might get out of hand due to people just constantly saying no or on threads with titles that seem to be something that would be bad (an example of this would be my thread which had /report in the title people would disagree while assuming what the thread is about) but the difference with polls is you can also say "read the thread before you vote, the suggestion is probably not what you think it is" also there is the possibility of people just disagreeing on every thread for no reason at all (yes I know you could argue polls allow the same thing but a poll isn't required for a suggestion to have)

if there is no poll but you don't want to be notified by the thread you can just ignore all the players who may post on it you can just post your opinion than go to the top of the page and hit the "unwatch thread" button

I personally find that since this could be a problem

about the issue of people being able to go on a bunch of threads and just hit that on all of them, they can now also do it on all the replies
I said "how many people even make a poll " not how to make a poll

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I said "how many people even make a poll " not how to make a poll
well I am stupid

as for that rhetorical question
actually a lot do (that is assuming you don't count the suggestions that are so common and aren't really suggestions as much as they are just spam like: add IP bans, we need more staff, fix the anti-cheat)

A

A pigeon

These wmojis look ridiculous) Mmkay i see you have a point.. ty for the opinions plebs .Ive come to agree that my suggestion may stop people from givinf reasons but it should still be added just for disagreeing to replies in a thread .
I agree 40% ish

:D <---- srsly is there no way to disable emojis?

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Not really necessary as you can vote ''Yes'' or ''No'' in the poll if that person added a poll to his/her suggestion. If that person didn't add a poll to his/her suggestion, you can also just say no plus an explanation if a message.
^^^^
-1 Sorry!
But keep thinking of new idea's!
Kind regards,

-Lenny

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆