Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Bedrock/Web suggestion
So if you are banned then that obviously means you are breaking one of the rules, but what if you weren't?
so you go to appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
But then it says something along the lines of
Screenshot_20210516-114218_Chrome.jpg

What rule did I break then?
What did I actually do?
It doesn't say when I was first banned
unknown-17.png

I never have actually been banned so it may already be a thing, but from my perspective the only rule that has been broken is "sentinel caught you cheating" not what you were actually caught for

Yes I know this is unnecessary but it would be slightly clearer

Again may already be a thing but I don't know.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I cant find anything about this. I have searched between all planned threads but couldnt find it. Do you have a link to it?
The only thing I found is this suggestion, maybe this is the one you meant? This suggestion is forwarded, not planned.
Oh Yeah sorry, I thought the suggestion was planned, but it turns out it's just forwarded.

Reactions: Matriox

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I never have actually been banned so it may already be a thing, but from my perspective the only rule that has been broken is "sentinel caught you cheating" not what you were actually caught for
This would allow cheaters to know what check got them banned, and client developers would know if any bypass they had was patched. I think this should remain private as it’s not something the public needs to know.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
While this would be helpful for some, this would also help cheaters get away with cheating next time
Maybe it could be a little vague then, this is a considerable downside. So the implementation of this suggestion would have to be executed well.

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
This will never happen for multiple reasons:
- Detections in Sentinel usually don't detect one specific cheat, but rather many different kinds of cheats.
- We designed Sentinel to make it a pain in the butt to figure out why you got banned in the first place to make debugging a new cheat patch just that much more difficult.
- Sentinel is powered by the tears of client devs, and we would starve it of energy otherwise.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom