Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 2, 2020
Lol when I recorded this eggwars op had prot 5 so I couldn’t do that but I learned that skywars 4 was a great gamemode because I can 4v1 some nons still looting

Kakakakazie daze montage

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
How do you position ur hands so that u have such a good aim and jump crit because I generally put my left hand on the move buttons and my right thumb on both the jump and screen but when I put my right thumb on the jump and move my hand so that my index right is on my screen I have bad aim and I only use it to place a lot of blocks on bridges so jump critting is really hard because I don’t hit the half them time.

Apr 2, 2020
How do you position ur hands so that u have such a good aim and jump crit because I generally put my left hand on the move buttons and my right thumb on both the jump and screen but when I put my right thumb on the jump and move my hand so that my index right is on my screen I have bad aim and I only use it to place a lot of blocks on bridges so jump critting is really hard because I don’t hit the half them time.
I play with only my thumbs, I don’t know how I have aim, I think it’s because I spent like a year playing injustice gods amung us mobile and that game was about timing and aim.

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I play with only my thumbs, I don’t know how I have aim, I think it’s because I spent like a year playing injustice gods amung us mobile and that game was about timing and aim.
Ohh

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom