Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElieTGM

Jul 5, 2015
Lebanon
Don't correct peoples bad english please, its not really nice xD
I was just telling him to correct achievements. I do realize that he is not American, and neither of us are perfect. We are from different countries, and English isn't our native language. Sorry if i 'looked' like hurting him in any way.

alvarociber

Nov 21, 2015
El jugador sergiociber99 me dijo q se la chupaba a vegetta777 y me dijo q era hacker por el chat en una partida, ademas dijo q era mi hermano, tengo capturas como puedo enseñaroslas? Gracias

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
TRANSLATION:
El jugador sergiociber99 me dijo q se la chupaba a vegetta777 y me dijo q era hacker por el chat en una partida, ademas dijo q era mi hermano, tengo capturas como puedo enseñaroslas? Gracias
99's Sergio cyber q told me she sucks vegetta777 and told me q hacker was chatting in a game, also said q was my brother, I have as I can catch enseñaroslas? Thank you
No reportar un jugador aquí. Y leer la información antes de publicar, este no es el informe de una sección del reproductor. Informe ellos aquí: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/
Not reporting a player here. And read the information before publishing, this is not the report of a section of the player. Report them here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24

TRANDUCTION:
99's Sergio cyber m'a dit que je suis mauvais vegetta777 et m'a dit pirate qui parle dans un jeu, et a dit qu'il est mon frère, Merci.

Ne pas rapporter un joueur ici. Et lis l'information avant de publier, ici n'est pas le section pour rapporter les joueurs. Rapport-les ici: http://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24 .

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
It's a -1 from me. Just because not everyone can record on their computer and maybe don't even have time for it! Its unnecessary and not fair to the others who always can record.

Hackerr_

Jan 10, 2016
if I ever witness a reward for banning or snitching or tattling on people on a game... I will kill myself... I have been banned from this server by snitches and tattlers and banners and those type of people got some issues for being who they are... they think they are super heroes but they are really super nerds. no rewards. no snitches. play the game

epicgamer3

Jan 6, 2016
Australia
I dunno. people would probably just start reporting e v e r y o n e and it would be a waste of time for the staff who have to deal with it.

EastmanTheGreat

Dec 13, 2015
USA, Arizona
www.twitter.com
if I ever witness a reward for banning or snitching or tattling on people on a game... I will kill myself... I have been banned from this server by snitches and tattlers and banners and those type of people got some issues for being who they are... they think they are super heroes but they are really super nerds. no rewards. no snitches. play the game
You have the nerve to call out people who actually want to make this server a better place? You have been banned because of hacking before I'm guessing so you have no idea how annoying it is when hackers are in a game on Cubecraft. People like me record people like you to get you off the server. No harm in that.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom