Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kibelek

Jun 22, 2020
Hello, I have a suggestion. What do you think about adding achievements to Cubecraft bedrock edition, like on Java edition? There could be rewards for completing them like XP, points, VIP experience or loot items. I think it will be a cool idea, and I think that adding achievements will bring even more players on CubeCraft bedrock edition. What do you think about this idea?

Jan 13, 2019
Yes this goes along with daily challenges I suggested. Probably not VIP experience as you need to pay for marketplace content to get them. But really anything for more ways to earn free loot cause bedrock lacks that and feels inferior in that aspect. These types of things have been suggested a lot so I really want this to become a reality.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I really like this idea! I don’t play java so I don’t know what kind of quests/challenges there would be though. However, I disagree with giving out loot/VIP Points because loot would just be weird unless it’s like a huge quest like “Kill 1000 players in Solo Skywars”, and VIP experience is for items purchased in the marketplace. Other than that this is a really good suggestion that I’d love to see in game!

Noahdecoole

Jun 3, 2020
Hello, I have a suggestion. What do you think about adding achievements to Cubecraft bedrock edition, like on Java edition? There could be rewards for completing them like XP, points, VIP experience or loot items. I think it will be a cool idea, and I think that adding achievements will bring even more players on CubeCraft bedrock edition. What do you think about this idea?
Maybe they can also add cubelets to bedrock!

Reactions: kibelek

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain

I think the same as you, and they should add achievements, since that would make the game a little more fun, you can do them with your friends and laugh a little.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom