Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands

🏆 Achievements & Challenges on Bedrock 🏅

Hi everyone, my suggestion is about achievements & challenges for the CubeCraft Bedrock server. I really think that achievements & challenges would be a great addition to the Bedrock server, because it would motivate players in playing games to unlock achievements and complete challenges. These achievements and/or challenges could unlock loot which also makes it possible for people to unlock loot without having to spend Minecoins on them, which is something I think is also pretty important to have.

Java also has achievements & challenges, which is also a great reason to bring this to Bedrock aswell.

The Java server uses chest menu's to show the achievements & challenges of course, but I think that the menus in Bedrock are also great for displaying achievements & challenges.
Check out this older inactive thread to see some concepts of how achievements & challenges could look in the menus:

1617455583102.png
1617455563757.png
1617455621726.png

Some concepts made by @SlinkyGnu05604 in his thread (from the linked thread above)

To summarize why I think adding achievements & challenges to Bedrock is a great idea:
  • Keep players motivated > keeps the playercount high
  • Giving players the ability to be rewarded by playing the game
  • Java has these features, which work amazing and people love it, so why shouldn't Bedrock get it?
  • Giving people with less money to spend also the ability to unlock loot without having to spend Minecoins on it
  • More challenging and fun games

📢 What do you think?

Please react to this thread with agree to show that you support this suggestion, unsure if you aren't sure about it and disagree if you don't like the idea.
Let me know what you think about the suggestion and if you have any other ideas for this suggestion 🙂

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Definitely agree with this :DD.

It would be a great addition, overall because of the loot because Experience is really useless atm I'm writing this.

Maybe they can use the quest system that they used for the spring RPG (I think it is called like that), on its own hotbar item.

Pretty cool suggestion.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
As the person who made the original post, I agree with bringing the idea to the server. Since the post is almost to 25 upvotes, the suggestion should be forwarded if I recall correctly. In the original post, I included something called loot points, which increases the replay ability more since people will grind for them to buy stuff from the in game shop (not the bundles with minecoins)

Last edited:

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
I like this idea alot and I think players will regularly join cubecraft and try to complete achievements in order to get good loot and it will make player count high most of the time java already have this feature so it should also need to be implemented and also not every bedrock featured servers have this type of thing so it will be unique and creative also players will like it alot (one more challenge: daily log in streak and it will gives you points) very excited to see this coming already at 22 upvotes now 3 more and it should need to forwarded and amazing thread ❤️

yelsan1

Feb 28, 2021

🏆Achievements & Challenges on Bedrock 🏅

Hi everyone, my suggestion is about achievements & challenges for the CubeCraft Bedrock server. I really think that achievements & challenges would be a great addition to the Bedrock server, because it would motivate players in playing games to unlock achievements and complete challenges. These achievements and/or challenges could unlock loot which also makes it possible for people to unlock loot without having to spend Minecoins on them, which is something I think is also pretty important to have.

Java also has achievements & challenges, which is also a great reason to bring this to Bedrock aswell.

The Java server uses chest menu's to show the achievements & challenges of course, but I think that the menus in Bedrock are also great for displaying achievements & challenges.
Check out this older inactive thread to see some concepts of how achievements & challenges could look in the menus:

View attachment 190100View attachment 190099View attachment 190101
Some concepts made by @SlinkyGnu05604 in his thread (from the linked thread above)

To summarize why I think adding achievements & challenges to Bedrock is a great idea:
  • Keep players motivated > keeps the playercount high
  • Giving players the ability to be rewarded by playing the game
  • Java has these features, which work amazing and people love it, so why shouldn't Bedrock get it?
  • Giving people with less money to spend also the ability to unlock loot without having to spend Minecoins on it
  • More challenging and fun games

📢What do you think?

Please react to this thread with agree to show that you support this suggestion, unsure if you aren't sure about it and disagree if you don't like the idea.
Let me know what you think about the suggestion and if you have any other ideas for this suggestion 🙂
I agreee !!!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey peoples,

We have discussed Bedrock progression as we do agree it's currently a weak point and are in the process of constructing a system that we think could work, this includes achievements and challenges. We've already mapped how we want it to function and right now we are awaiting some resources, loot changes & other projects to finish up before we can tackle an immense project like Bedrock progression.

But it's definitely on our radar and will look similar to what you've demonstrated in this thread.

Have marked this as planned. Feel free to share more ideas below or in another suggestion if diverts enough from the threads concept. :]

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom