Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
Just because someone kills you does not mean that they are hacking. Maybe they are just better than you. Its gets so annoying when people have to say "hax" or "recorded ban" just because you kill them. Hackasulting is actually bannable on some servers and it should be the same here. Im sure there are countless recordings of me killing people that they tried to use to get me banned. Along with countless other legit players that are just good at the game. If you cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen. Or watch the videos you claim to record and take some notes. There is a such thing as a better player than you. Just get over it and move on. Jeez.

Mini rant over

BABY_CLOROX OUT!!!

Reactions: AbandonedUser

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Some people think it because for them it's not possible That you've killed them. If you kill someone and he/she says hacker It doesn't say They're bad. Unless, they play it more to learn pvp. And it's sad to say That They're bad, and If they say "hax" or "recorded ban" You know That you aren't hacking. And If they still think it, let it go. Don't react on it. I have sometimes This too, it's annoying But for them are you a hacker :) Buut, If there's someone says "hax" or "haker" to you and the player failed by himself, you can clearly see That the player don't understand the game good and is trying to learn.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Being salty shouldn't get you banned. We're not 'some servers' and I don't think we're planning on making hackusations muteable and certainly not banable. If they think that you're cheating, take it as a compliment. And if you're not cheating, don't worry about, because moderators will be able to detect the difference between legit players and cheaters ;)

GuzmansBoi

Apr 24, 2017
Just because someone kills you does not mean that they are hacking. Maybe they are just better than you. Its gets so annoying when people have to say "hax" or "recorded ban" just because you kill them. Hackasulting is actually bannable on some servers and it should be the same here. Im sure there are countless recordings of me killing people that they tried to use to get me banned. Along with countless other legit players that are just good at the game. If you cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen. Or watch the videos you claim to record and take some notes. There is a such thing as a better player than you. Just get over it and move on. Jeez.

Mini rant over

BABY_CLOROX OUT!!!
I don't think it's that big of a problem to get hackusated. It just means you're so good at PVP, your skill is being compared to those of hacked clients, which is a good achievement to get. I'd thank people if I got accused of hacking.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I wouldn't take it has a big deal. Being called hacker is quite satisfying because it tells you that you're getting better, and at a point where some people think you're using a hack client. :p

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
If they think that you're cheating, take it as a compliment.
i do take it as a compliment. haha. I just had to go on a mini rant there for a second.
I don't think it's that big of a problem to get hackusated. It just means you're so good at PVP, your skill is being compared to those of hacked clients, which is a good achievement to get. I'd thank people if I got accused of hacking.
i do thank them. I record every game anyway so im really not worried about getting banned for it. Its just funny that some people have to call hacks no matter what.

Reactions: GuzmansBoi

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
im actually in the middle of making a little eggwars killing montage. Just dont know how long i want the vid to be yet. Its basically gonna be made up of like 10-20 second clips of my kills, and maybe some deaths lol

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
People in minerware are like: "Yeah you hit 50 hoops with flying through hoops HACKS" "You got 18 points thats impossible HACKS" "You win like every game HACKS" Like people are saying these things daily to me and I know your frustration and I agree with this, because this is soo annoying..

Reactions: BABY_CLOROX
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom