Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Well for starters I'm using google translate :/ .

To start I would like to say that blockwars is my favorite mini game and I like many of its kits and maps, but there is something that I do not like much and that is the theme of the tank kit.

It is a kit with an interesting concept, the problem is that nobody uses it because it is very bad.Resist enough with its iron armor and that but it has no damage, its only things to do serious damage is its wooden pickaxe (it is not necessary to say more Of that) and a bow with 2 arrows ...

Here my suggestion:

1. Give it something more special, something like the invisibility of the ninja or the tnt of the bomber, for example a shield with 3 of durability and that when it spends late 40 seconds in reloading.

2.Give him one more arrow.

3. Although I know that it could be something very cool it would be well to put more damage, but I can not think how, a wooden sword would be too much, but you see what happens with the wooden pickaxe.

Perhaps these changes can turn it into something like a human wall, such as to serve as a cover for an archer who is in a zone positioned or to protect whoever wears the wool, or to take the initiative by getting in the front line receiving all the damage .

Well that would be all I have to say, I hope you read it and take it into account, I would like to make it more useful that kit. I like how they are doing their job not only with blockwars, but with the server in general, although There are a few bugs that need to be fixed in blockwars, but that will weigh in the bugs zone. Nothing more to say I say goodbye;)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Bueno, antiguo Ap, escribiré en inglés para que los demás me entiendan también.

I am a veteran blockwars player so I'll give my opinion too:
Tank kit as far as I know was added as a deffensive kit, which means it's not focused on attacking players or those stuff, but on either to be used as a distractor for the other team or being a "shield" for yours while they get the flag or break the core (you can do that but in case you get the flag your slowness would be Slowness II, maybe).
Of course this kit has its advantages and disadvantages, it's balanced with the other kits but what you are suggesting is interesting, if I had to choose one of these ideas, I would pick this one:
2.Give him one more arrow.
Maybe two more, anyway it's a good affect, it wouldn't affect much in the game.

Continuing, I will give my opinion about the other ideas:

1. Give it something more special, something like the invisibility of the ninja or the tnt of the bomber, for example a shield with 3 of durability and that when it spends late 40 seconds in reloading.
If it had invisibility, it would be useless because you would still be able to see the armour of the kit and you cannot put them in your inventory because it's just not possible (the game doesn't let you to do that).
If it had TNT, the bomber kit wouldn't make sense then, because you would get a TNT with Tank kit and, therefore you will get a better armour than the bomber one. So no, if TNT is added to Tank kit, the bomber kit shouldn't exist anymore and I don't think they will add that because, as I said, the kits are balanced.
A shield would be OP although it only had 3 of durability and somehow it would not be balanced (without saying it has a cooldown).

3. Although I know that it could be something very cool it would be well to put more damage, but I can not think how, a wooden sword would be too much, but you see what happens with the wooden pickaxe.
If you get Strength when you use tank kit, then your pickaxe could do damage like a wooden or stone sword and I don't want this added in the game so that's why I say no for this idea.

4. Adding a wooden sword that's almost broken, you can hit like 5 times and then it's broken.

It would be more useful.
Although it's not part of the main suggestion, I like this idea too, it could be added either this one or the second idea suggested by @carrometeoro
Why? Because it doesn't have cooldown and it is more balanced compared to the another ideas, so yeah, it would be nice if one of these ideas (which I agree) is added in the game, people would pick a bit more this kit.

@Tacosbefriends Might it be considered?

Reactions: Soeshi

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Bueno, antiguo Ap, escribiré en inglés para que los demás me entiendan también.

I am a veteran blockwars player so I'll give my opinion too:
Tank kit as far as I know was added as a deffensive kit, which means it's not focused on attacking players or those stuff, but on either to be used as a distractor for the other team or being a "shield" for yours while they get the flag or break the core (you can do that but in case you get the flag your slowness would be Slowness II, maybe).
Of course this kit has its advantages and disadvantages, it's balanced with the other kits but what you are suggesting is interesting, if I had to choose one of these ideas, I would pick this one:

Maybe two more, anyway it's a good affect, it wouldn't affect much in the game.

Continuing, I will give my opinion about the other ideas:

If it had invisibility, it would be useless because you would still be able to see the armour of the kit and you cannot put them in your inventory because it's just not possible (the game doesn't let you to do that).
If it had TNT, the bomber kit wouldn't make sense then, because you would get a TNT with Tank kit and, therefore you will get a better armour than the bomber one. So no, if TNT is added to Tank kit, the bomber kit shouldn't exist anymore and I don't think they will add that because, as I said, the kits are balanced.
A shield would be OP although it only had 3 of durability and somehow it would not be balanced (without saying it has a cooldown).

If you get Strength when you use tank kit, then your pickaxe could do damage like a wooden or stone sword and I don't want this added in the game so that's why I say no for this idea.

Although it's not part of the main suggestion, I like this idea too, it could be added either this one or the second idea suggested by @carrometeoro
Why? Because it doesn't have cooldown and it is more balanced compared to the another ideas, so yeah, it would be nice if one of these ideas (which I agree) is added in the game, people would pick a bit more this kit.

@Tacosbefriends Might it be considered?

Bueno parece que hablas españos asi que te dire....,use google traductor y se entendio mal,asi que pienses que digo que le ponga la invisibilidad del ninja o la tnt del bomber, eso son propios de sus kits, el bomber no seria el bomber sin su tnt y lo mismo pasa con el ninja.Lo que dije es que su pusiera una habilidad de ese estilo y esa es la del escudo,ademas piensa que el escudo solo bloque el daño de 3 flechas y no bloquea el daño fisico.Asi que no le veo nada de chetado a eso, a ver dame tu opinion

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Bueno parece que hablas españos asi que te dire....,use google traductor y se entendio mal,asi que pienses que digo que le ponga la invisibilidad del ninja o la tnt del bomber, eso son propios de sus kits, el bomber no seria el bomber sin su tnt y lo mismo pasa con el ninja.Lo que dije es que su pusiera una habilidad de ese estilo y esa es la del escudo,ademas piensa que el escudo solo bloque el daño de 3 flechas y no bloquea el daño fisico.Asi que no le veo nada de chetado a eso, a ver dame tu opinion
Pues te doy mi opinión xD
Darle un escudo al kit (aunque tuviera solo 3 usos) está muy chetado ya que suficiente tienes con ese kit que te da una armadura de hierro a excepción del casco. Estarías dando de cierta manera más protección al kit que te da la mayor protección en Blockwars ya que los otras armaduras son de cuero o bien tienen una pechera de cota de mallas.
No creo que balancee mucho el kit, por eso es que más apoyo la idea de las flechas o la espada.
Con el escudo, esas 3 veces puede protegerte de 3 golpes (sí bloquea el daño físico) y por tanto puede ayudarte según lo que estés haciendo. Para ser honesto, lo del escudo es lo que más dudo que añadan al kit. :P

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Pues te doy mi opinión xD
Darle un escudo al kit (aunque tuviera solo 3 usos) está muy chetado ya que suficiente tienes con ese kit que te da una armadura de hierro a excepción del casco. Estarías dando de cierta manera más protección al kit que te da la mayor protección en Blockwars ya que los otras armaduras son de cuero o bien tienen una pechera de cota de mallas.
No creo que balancee mucho el kit, por eso es que más apoyo la idea de las flechas o la espada.
Con el escudo, esas 3 veces puede protegerte de 3 golpes (sí bloquea el daño físico) y por tanto puede ayudarte según lo que estés haciendo. Para ser honesto, lo del escudo es lo que más dudo que añadan al kit. :p[/QUO
:v

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom