• Me gusta la papa sancochada

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Good Morning ,Afternoon ,Night.

This post is for the Block wars game.

Blockwars is my favorite game in cubecraft but I think that there should be more variety and here are my suggestions:

First the tank kit(the most useless kit of all)

-Add to the tank kit a shield with 3 of durability and that when I lose it I can recover it in a cooldown of 40 seconds

-Give him chainmail boots for more resistance

In my opinion the tank kit should be used to start fights and cover your companions, something like a human wall .Those are the reasons for my suggestions.

latest

Well now I tell you my suggestions for new kits:

Landminer:

-A kit that can put a landmine on the ground to block the way to the enemy, for the enemies is invisible, the allies do not activate the mine and can see them.

-The player spawn with a mine, but you can get another one after 50 seconds of having put the first (maximum of two) something like the summoner kit.

-When the enemy steps on the mine it explodes and damages it, in addition to burning it.

latest

Berseker:

-
A warrior with a leather breastplate, rock axe or wood axe.

-A power with cooldown in the style of the ninja, that power is the berserker mode and activates a state of "madness" by 10 seconds,

-This power would give the berserker the effects of nausea, strength 1 and speed 1 .It will have a cooldown of 1 minute.

Berserker_Pose.png

Turret:

-A kit that will put a static blaze that only shoots the enemy, once the blaze dies the player will have a cooldown of 40 seconds to put another.

latest

-Another option would be to put a spawner of ghast balls that remain static causing a player to shoot them to the enemies manually.Like the photo.

adVsTPR.jpg

Healer:

-A support that pulls healing potions to the allies.

-When the healer kills someone gets another healing potion (max 3)

splash_red_1.png

Well I hope you like my ideas and I would love to add them to blockwars with the variations that are necessary. Also I have to tell you that I like the game (Even if it's not pro and they kill me every moment :p) and now I say goodbye.

Thanks

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Good Morning , Afternoon , Night.

It must be recognized that the tank kit is too weak, and here are my suggestion:

-Add to the tank kit a shield with 3 of durability and that when I lose it I can recover it in a cooldown of 40 seconds

-Give him chainmail boots for more resistance

In my opinion the tank kit should be used to start fights and cover your companions, something like a human wall.Those are the reasons for my suggestions.

Well now I tell you my suggestions for new kits:

Landminer:

-A kit that can put a landmine on the ground to block the way to the enemy, for the enemies is invisible and can only dodge it by placing blocks on it, the allies do not activate the mine and can see them.

-Spawnea with a mine, but you can get another one after 50 seconds of having put the first (maximum of 2) something like the summoner kit.

-When the enemy steps on the mine it explodes and damages it, in addition to burning it.

Berseker:

-
A warrior with a leather breastplate, rock axe or wood axe

-A power with cooldown in the style of the ninja, that power is the der berserker and activates a state of "madness" by 10 seconds,

-This power would give the berserker the effects of nausea, strength 1 and speed 1.Y will have a cooldown of 1 minute.

Turret:

-A kit that will put a static blaze that only shoots the enemy, once the blaze dies the player will have a cooldown of 40 seconds to put another.

-Another option would be to put a spawner of ghast balls that remain static causing a player to shoot them to the enemies manually.Like the photo.

Healer:

-A support that pulls healing potions to the allies.

-When the healer kills someone gets another healing potion (max 3)

Well I hope you like my ideas and I would love to add them to blockwars with the variations that are necessary. Also I have to tell you that I like the game (Even if it's not pro and they kill me every moment :p) and now I say goodbye.

Thanks

I like the ideas
But cant we vote for cernain ones...
Cant wait to see images...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.