Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

vern1303

Mar 11, 2015
hello i got a problem i quit mc for over a year and when i came back i was banned on a lot off populair servers.
when i came back a friend off me told me about this server and said that i should join aswell.when i tried to log on i saw i was banned for anti-knockback the same reason why i got banned on other servers. i changed my password but when i try to send an ban appeal it or it cant find my name or it says i have already send a ban appeal and that it has been rejected i dont know what to do.

hope you guys can help me and from what i have seen on the forums it looks like a great server.

:p

vern1303

Mar 11, 2015
could it be possible that the hacker off my acount send a ban appeal using my name?

Elphios

Mar 6, 2015
the Netherlands
Snotje is not banned?

LMSDaaO.png

Reactions: vern1303

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
If your appeal has been denied, the staff member has chose not to unban you. You had the chance to explain your actions when you sent the ban appeal. Once your appeal has been sent, you cannot appeal again. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom