Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ken2167

Jun 7, 2020
Hell
Hey guys. I'm pretty new to this server (currently level 4) and at the moment i got about 1000 points. I would like to know where or what can i spend them on? Have tried everything, even kept on joining random lobbies and trying to get answers from other players, apparently they can't see my chat. I saw somebody have the same problem as me but somehow they fixed it, I'm still struggling to find out where do i spend my points at and how can other players see me type in the chat. this is my last chance, hope someone sees this and replies! Thanks.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

I don't know a lot about Bedrock, so I don't know what you can spend your points on. On Java you can use them to unlock kits. Maybe that's the same on Bedrock?

About your chat issues.. I think you are shadow muted. You can find more information about shadow mutes and how to solve them here.

To end with, next time use the sub-forum ''Support'' for questions. This sub-forum is for Feedback and Suggestions. I will ask staff to move this thread to Support so you don't have to create a new thread.

Goodluck and for any other question feel free to start a conversation with me. :)

- Dutchy

ken2167

Jun 7, 2020
Hell
Hi,

I don't know a lot about Bedrock, so I don't know what you can spend your points on? On Java you can use them to unlock kits. Maybe that's the same on Bedrock?

About your chat issues.. You might be shadow muted. You can find more information about shadow mutes and how to solve them here.

To end with, next time use the sub-forum ''Support'' for questions. This sub-forum is for Feedback and Suggestions. I will ask staff to move this thread to Support so you don't have to create a new thread.

Goodluck and for any other question feel free to start a conversation with me. :)

- Dutchy

Okay, definitely going to try the shadow mute method out. Talking about points, as I joined skywars there was no option to buy a kit same goes with eggwars and SG. I usually play this gamemode called MineWare. I also see other players have colorful name, how is that possible?

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Okay, definitely going to try the shadow mute method out. Talking about points, as I joined skywars there was no option to buy a kit same goes with eggwars and SG. I usually play this gamemode called MineWare. I also see other players have colorful name, how is that possible?
Hey, it's currently not possible to do anything with points afaik.
You unlock coloured names when you reach VIP level 1. You can earn VIP experience by purchasing items in our Marketplace store.

I hope this answers your questions! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask ^-^

Moved to "support" subforum

Reactions: Dutchyyy

ken2167

Jun 7, 2020
Hell
Hey, it's currently not possible to do anything with points afaik.
You unlock coloured names when you reach VIP level 1. You can earn VIP experience by purchasing items in our Marketplace store.

I hope this answers your questions! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask ^-^
Oh okay thanks, when will I be able to spend my points? Are you guys working on it right now?

ken2167

Jun 7, 2020
Hell
I want to spend em too but I know it's not coming Any time soon so I'm just saving up

I do hope they add something that I can spend my points on because apparently all I can do is just wait. It sucks that you need to spend real life money at the moment to get some accessories, I could do that but all the money I have is on PayPal and Google Pay doesn't support it. Hope they do something about this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳