Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NerChick

Sep 30, 2021
Hello everyone!

My name is Andrew. Im 14 years old. I really like this server and been playing for some time. Finally decided to create forum accont.
My hobby: pogramming

Favourite minigames: MinerWare, Tower wars, mnigames that change every several days(on the left corner) and parkour.

Happy to see y'all!

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Welcome to the forums! It was nice to get to know a little bit about you :)

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!

My name is Andrew. Im 14 years old. I really like this server and been playing for some time. Finally decided to create forum accont.

Favourite minigames: MinerWare, Tower wars, mnigames that change every several days(on the left corner) and parkour.

Happy to see y'all!
Nice to meet you !

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hello everyone!

Happy to see y'all!
Welcome to the forums, Andrew! I hope you enjoy your stay.

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!

Happy to see y'all!
Welcome welcome !

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom