Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 8, 2020
Idk if this is implemented on Java yet, but I know for a fact that it isn't on Bedrock, and I would like to change that. This would be so useful during skywars or eggwars, when you need to talk to your team privately when you don't have a microphone, or if you're going into a teams match without a teammate (or for the new mega skywars, wink wink). You could toggle the default to be either, and add an @ or a # to switch from the default to something else. For example, you could have your game set up where the default is global chat, an @ before the message activates team chat, and # before the message activates party chat. You could have custom binds set up as well, and all of this would be perfect for the server as a whole.

Raggedreaper

Apr 13, 2020
Idk if this is implemented on Java yet, but I know for a fact that it isn't on Bedrock, and I would like to change that. This would be so useful during skywars or eggwars, when you need to talk to your team privately when you don't have a microphone, or if you're going into a teams match without a teammate (or for the new mega skywars, wink wink). You could toggle the default to be either, and add an @ or a # to switch from the default to something else. For example, you could have your game set up where the default is global chat, an @ before the message activates team chat, and # before the message activates party chat. You could have custom binds set up as well, and all of this would be perfect for the server as a whole.
I especially agree with the party chat portion of this. It’s kind of weird to use global chat to talk to your friends.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
This actually already exists in skywars but not other games for some reason. Do ! before your message in chat to talk global.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
Top Bottom