Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnLorenz18

Feb 18, 2021
Philippines
Hi, i have been playing on skyblock for a while,i have a coop with my sibling and we both have priorities,i grind for coins,he completes the quests,but sometimes he needs money to complete that quest(ex: upgrading chicken and cow spawners)

Our alternative way as of now is to give him items so that he can sell them.

Please add /pay to atleast coop memebers for now,i know this should not be implemented to entire skyblock hub because some people will just beg on hubs.

Last edited:

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I
Hi, i have been playing on skyblock for a while,i have a coop with my sibling and we both have priorities,i grind for coins,he completes the quests,but sometimes he needs money to complete that quest(ex: upgrading chicken and cow spawners)

Please add /pay to atleast coop memebers for now,i know this should be implemented to entire skyblock hub because some people will just beg on hubs.
I like the fact that there is no commands. But the fact the the skyblock ui is a thing this should be a useful feature. I think it would be cool to add it into skyblock rank as because there's not much content on there. But a pay button would be really really useful.

Reactions: JohnLorenz18

JohnLorenz18

Feb 18, 2021
Philippines
I

I like the fact that there is no commands. But the fact the the skyblock ui is a thing this should be a useful feature. I think it would be cool to add it into skyblock rank as because there's not much content on there. But a pay button would be really really useful.
Sorry,been watching a lot of hypixel skyblock lately, cubecraft skyblock has a ui, and i agree it should be put there,it also should be limited to like 5,000 coins for normal players and no limitations for skyblock rank

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
My suggestion is that you just have one person focus on XP while another focuses on money
I don't think that's a good idea. I know coop stands for cooperation and all, but one focuses on money and the other focuses on xp, that's why their asking this in the first place.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think that's a good idea. I know coop stands for cooperation and all, but one focuses on money and the other focuses on xp, that's why their asking this in the first place.
No I believe they are asking this because they would like to buy something that costs for example 2 million but they both have 1 million. Meaning they each need to double their money to pay for it. If one focuses on money this wouldn’t be a problem.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021

Please add /pay to atleast coop memebers for now,i know this should be implemented to entire skyblock hub because some people will just beg on hubs.
But he clearly just stated that he farms for the money and his brother grinds the quests. He could they both have 1 mil? I also know he stated that the alternate way of paying is giving them stuff to sell.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
But he clearly just stated that he farms for the money and his brother grinds the quests. He could they both have 1 mil? I also know he stated that the alternate way of paying is giving them stuff to sell.
He could get 1 million from rewards of quests. He is saying that he focusses on getting money and his friend on doing quests, which of course requires money. One is not focusing money and the other xp, as you stated before.
I believe they just need to work more as a team, see where they can each add to each other, so quests go faster and money is easier to get while there is still a constant supply of money.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
He could get 1 million from rewards of quests. He is saying that he focusses on getting money and his friend on doing quests, which of course requires money. One is not focusing money and the other xp, as you stated before.
I believe they just need to work more as a team, see where they can each add to each other, so quests go faster and money is easier to get while there is still a constant supply of money.
Ok you got me there, sorry. Its just im a solo so I don't really have any experience in coop.

_EliteNobody

Feb 13, 2021
United Kingdom

I completely agree I have run into this problem but I just used an alt account to collect all the money and drops.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I completely agree I have run into this problem but I just used an alt account to collect all the money and drops.
What he's trying to say is he was playing with his sibling. He ran into this problem because of that. I know I said this earlier to some other guy but this is making matters even worse. Now 2 accounts have money and his sibling can't do the quests. (That cost money of course.) Now I sorry but like I said "it will make matters even worse". Anyways, have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺