Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
What a year, With the whole quarantine, it allowed Cube to grow a lot more and quickly. I'm glad to see that the server I joined 5 years ago has grown so much since then. Can't wait to see what the server will do in 2021.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
What a great year its been, and I'm glad that I was able to be part of it. Admins and Devs, you did great things last year and I can't wait to see what 2021 brings!

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
I’ve been here since 2015 and I had the opportunity to be in the staff team for 2 years. As far as I can see, everything looks so organised and you guys improved a lot in many aspects like being transparent to the community and the chance to give them a voice so they could express their thoughts regarding something. The staff team seems to do their job in a very profissional way and they look better than ever... back in the time there was so many conflicts specially in the moderation team and we all know that a toxic environment is bad when it comes to stay motivated to do something. Even though I’m not a staff member anymore, I’m glad to see my former mates @XiiKa @Marieke2001 and @Younisco here and their amazing job in order to promote the best game experience to the CCG community.

Congrats y’all, I’m looking forward to see what’s coming soon :)

Thatfreepig

Nov 9, 2020
2020 was such as great year for cubecraft ngl. Thanks so much for bringing us some joy in 2020! 2021 has been a great start for cc now too!

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
This has been a HUGE year for the server! Especially in Bedrock Edition, it has gone from very difficult to play on, to the best server (in my opinion)! Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for 2021. :heart:

juliusvdl

Apr 5, 2020
Rotterdam
I remember starting to grind skywars on cube in February of 2020, and the server was kind of painful for a couple months. Me and my friends always complained about cheaters, lag, bugs, lack of games and sometimes the kb. I even made a long rant complaining about cheaters lmao. Back then the server got like 17000 players peak hours and was infested with cheaters. Cubecraft did some small updates but it wasnt really impressing. But then, they updated all the lobbies. And this is were I think they really stepped up their game. And a couple weeks later, I noticed people actually getting banned in game. That was huge. From that point, theres been wayyy less cheaters in the games. The amount has been reduced to like 2% or something. And then, they added blockwars bridges which is also a fun new minigame. I played it quite a bit on release and still play it a lot. And then they also added duels and ffa. I'd been wanting this for months and I played it every day for hours. Getting 630 wins in a week. One of the best additions to the server for real. And then they started experimenting with the knockback changes. At first it was a bit wonky but still amazing for combos. The second kb test was less wonky but a little too hard to combo people. And then the final knockback was a perfect combination of the 2. It is perfect in my opinion. Combos are delicious and balanced. Anyways, I've seen the server improve so much in my time of playing regularly. I'm really glad that it's become this good of a server. And I'm sure that Cube is gonna pass Hive soon. They already have kind of equal amounts of players. Thank you cubecraft team for all the amazing updates!

Reactions: Technosword

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Highlight of 2020 for me on bedrock was the release of Line dash and being able to talk to so many people because of me being "that kid who grinded line dash" which is a funny name i get called but it honestly was a good game. it would be cool in 2021 on the 1 year anniversary of the beta games lobby if they added it back for a month or a couple weeks.

Jan 25, 2021
Hello CubeCrafters!

So 2020 is now behind us, and it was a rough year as we can all admit. We hope everyone is staying safe in these extraordinary times.

At the start of 2020, we changed how we ran CubeCraft. We set ourselves some hefty goals: time to be more open, more creative and deliver amazing content to our players. Time to be a better CubeCraft! :cube_light:

I was one of the new admins at the start of 2020. So it's been a pretty interesting year for me to have worked with the various teams dealing with our community and products. Very different from when I joined back in 2014 as a stone user wanting to appeal for my mute... 😂

📈 Team CubeCraft & Growth!

In 2020, we smashed our previous server player record, reaching a massive count of 48,489 players! 🎉
We're now seeing nearly 40 thousand concurrent players globally every day, with millions of total unique players, and 102,294,514 games played... that's 102 MILLION!
  • Team CubeCraft currently sits at 125 members in total!
  • Design team has grown from 20 to 33!
  • Moderation team has grown from around 20 to 40+
  • Development team has grown from 4 to 20!
  • Translator team has grown from 0 to 26!
  • There have been countless promotions from helper to moderator, designer to sr designer. We even welcomed our wonderful Translation Team volunteers to staff by introducing Translator! ♥️
Our socials have all grown, make sure to follow if you haven't already! 🥺
Twitter | Instagram | Discord | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

🎮 Games & Releases!

2020 was an incredible year for our gaming servers, with so many updates and game releases, it was a crazy year! Last year we had around 30 game updates and releases, that's a lot of content to play and enjoy. Along with that, we had roughly 14 huge map updates, the builders did an awesome job!

Our Bedrock network had the most of the new games, and had a lot of supporting content:
Bedrock has been treated like royalty 👑 Java also received many of the same updates Bedrock edition got, as we love to keep them in sync.

For brand new 2020 game releases, last year was not shy! We had 4 incredible and awesome releases:
Carving Chaos - Released October 1st 2020

Among Slimes! - Released October 26th 2020

Colony Control! - Released December 1st 2020

The last two brand new game releases were seasonal, with Halloween and Winter. CubeCraft has never been shy when it comes to going all out on seasonal content, we love it and we're proud of the content we make for our community during these seasonal events! We hope you've enjoyed playing them as much as we've loved making them!

Spring 2020 content!

Summer 2020 content!

Halloween 2020 content!

Winter 2020 content!

The Rebrand
View attachment 184967

We wanted to become a better CubeCraft a new CubeCraft so we rebranded our logo, style guidelines and the main thing, our forums! - And we must say, it's beautiful! ❤️
  • Forums - A brand new layout! Updated our featuring community posts, added pretty forum icons, we even added new emojis :babyyoda: :pride::faceplant::cube_light::cube_dark:
  • Discord - We also rebranded our Discord, changing its layout, channels, the lot. We implemented giveaways!
  • Passport - Recently we introduced CubeCraft Passport which allows players to link their Minecraft accounts, Java & Bedrock, as well as their Discord, to keep everything in one location, and this is only the start for Passport!

🎨 CubeCraft Design!

The design team had some ambitious goals over 2020. We wanted to grow and release a ridiculous amount of content, especially within the Minecraft Marketplace! We wanted to innovate and bring exciting new content that has never been seen before.
  • More Marketplace releases - During 2020 we have released 30 worlds, 41 skin packs and 1 resource pack!
  • Publisher - We have published the talented artist Mizuno on the Marketplace working with a translator.
  • Provide more opportunities - Our team has expanded rapidly, we have gained more variation in roles within video, behaviour, redstone etc. The design team has collectively worked over 10,000 hours this year - I'm not even exaggerating!
  • More server content - With the multiple game releases, we always worked with the development team to release more map content alongside. We released many map updates throughout Summer and Winter.
  • Loot content -The team has strived to released more advanced and regular 3D models for loot content throughout the Bedrock platform, from buddies, to flag skins to furniture!

Some of the work we are most proud of on the Marketplace:
If you would like to see more Behind the Scenes of our Marketplace content, be sure to read our Marketplace Highlights!

Introducing new lobbies - our SkyWars Lobby on Bedrock!
View attachment 184973

🤓 Development & Technology!

The Development team needed to grow rapidly during 2020. That's exactly what we did, we identified where we needed people and went on an aggressive recruitment drive! It was fantastic to even bring back a familiar face this year, considering we had to say goodbye to them during the difficult times of 2018.
  • Protocol and Platform - We want to make our Bedrock platform more user friendly, accessible and to constantly crush any bugs that arise as quickly as possible! Now Rubik isn't the only one working on our Bedrock platform, we have a dedicated team for it!
  • Game - Games are what's fun, it's what keeps people playing. One of our greatest achievements this year was creating Among Slimes in less than 10 days. We have more game developers than ever, which allowed us to port so many of our Java games to the Bedrock network!
  • Content - We need to retain our playerbase by providing quality of life updates, bug fixes and frequent loot updates. We've seen a lot of new loot on our server, from ranks to game skins - these help you personalise the game to your liking! We pride ourselves on putting money back into our team, so these purchases really help our running costs. 💙
  • Anticheat - People were very mad at Sentinel, and rightfully so! We made a big decision on bringing on 3 anticheat developers to tackle this massive game of cat and mouse.
  • Infrastructure - We were faced with massive growth during 2020 which led to a lot of calls to our data centre asking for more dedodated wam! Our team has grown rapidly in recent months, and we plan on making a more stable and accessible network for all players around the world! Also, yes we know you want US servers, we do too!
  • Translations - We have published over 105k individual translations! We now provide support for more languages making our network more accessible by everyone around the world. Our Translation Team Heads have been working on lots of improvements inside of the Translation Team, and soon we're expecting to open applications for that and start growing the team again!
Interested in learning more about technology within CubeCraft? Make sure to read some of our older posts
We've sent around 15 Petabytes of data throughout of 2020, which is 15000 Terabytes, which equals to 15,000,000 Gigabytes, which equals to 15,000,000,000 Megabytes... 15 BILLION! Good luck putting that on a memory stick.

⏰ The Future of CubeCraft Games!

For 2021! We want continued growth within our teams, social platforms, and of course our server! More games? You bet! We want to target for more supporting content & quality of life updates for you all to try out... even from different regions of the world. We will still make mistakes:monkeylook: Beta EggWars :monkeylookaway:, and we're glad you have all stuck by us throughout them. However our goals remain the same, to make CubeCraft a place of quality and fun, and to make it safe and accessible to all!

Thank you everyone for your continued support, we wouldn't be here without you, we love you all!💙
Stay Safe!

TLDR:
2019 🔥🔥🔥 2020🔥🚒📈 2021 🎇🙌📈
this server's been with me since the beginning, thank you :pride:

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
It was a good year for Cube, new gamemodes more staff on the both networks. let's see what 2021 will bring.
Keep up the good work Cube! :D

Dec 23, 2020
IMG_20210131_211604.jpg
=POG

Reactions: Technosword

xFloor

Dec 5, 2020
Hello CubeCrafters!

So 2020 is now behind us, and it was a rough year as we can all admit. We hope everyone is staying safe in these extraordinary times.

At the start of 2020, we changed how we ran CubeCraft. We set ourselves some hefty goals: time to be more open, more creative and deliver amazing content to our players. Time to be a better CubeCraft! :cube_light:

I was one of the new admins at the start of 2020. So it's been a pretty interesting year for me to have worked with the various teams dealing with our community and products. Very different from when I joined back in 2014 as a stone user wanting to appeal for my mute... 😂

📈 Team CubeCraft & Growth!

In 2020, we smashed our previous server player record, reaching a massive count of 48,489 players! 🎉
We're now seeing nearly 40 thousand concurrent players globally every day, with millions of total unique players, and 102,294,514 games played... that's 102 MILLION!
  • Team CubeCraft currently sits at 125 members in total!
  • Design team has grown from 20 to 33!
  • Moderation team has grown from around 20 to 40+
  • Development team has grown from 4 to 20!
  • Translator team has grown from 0 to 26!
  • There have been countless promotions from helper to moderator, designer to sr designer. We even welcomed our wonderful Translation Team volunteers to staff by introducing Translator! ♥️
Our socials have all grown, make sure to follow if you haven't already! 🥺
Twitter | Instagram | Discord | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

🎮 Games & Releases!

2020 was an incredible year for our gaming servers, with so many updates and game releases, it was a crazy year! Last year we had around 30 game updates and releases, that's a lot of content to play and enjoy. Along with that, we had roughly 14 huge map updates, the builders did an awesome job!

Our Bedrock network had the most of the new games, and had a lot of supporting content:
Bedrock has been treated like royalty 👑 Java also received many of the same updates Bedrock edition got, as we love to keep them in sync.

For brand new 2020 game releases, last year was not shy! We had 4 incredible and awesome releases:
Carving Chaos - Released October 1st 2020

Among Slimes! - Released October 26th 2020

Colony Control! - Released December 1st 2020

The last two brand new game releases were seasonal, with Halloween and Winter. CubeCraft has never been shy when it comes to going all out on seasonal content, we love it and we're proud of the content we make for our community during these seasonal events! We hope you've enjoyed playing them as much as we've loved making them!

Spring 2020 content!

Summer 2020 content!

Halloween 2020 content!

Winter 2020 content!

The Rebrand
View attachment 184967

We wanted to become a better CubeCraft a new CubeCraft so we rebranded our logo, style guidelines and the main thing, our forums! - And we must say, it's beautiful! ❤️
  • Forums - A brand new layout! Updated our featuring community posts, added pretty forum icons, we even added new emojis :babyyoda: :pride::faceplant::cube_light::cube_dark:
  • Discord - We also rebranded our Discord, changing its layout, channels, the lot. We implemented giveaways!
  • Passport - Recently we introduced CubeCraft Passport which allows players to link their Minecraft accounts, Java & Bedrock, as well as their Discord, to keep everything in one location, and this is only the start for Passport!

🎨 CubeCraft Design!

The design team had some ambitious goals over 2020. We wanted to grow and release a ridiculous amount of content, especially within the Minecraft Marketplace! We wanted to innovate and bring exciting new content that has never been seen before.
  • More Marketplace releases - During 2020 we have released 30 worlds, 41 skin packs and 1 resource pack!
  • Publisher - We have published the talented artist Mizuno on the Marketplace working with a translator.
  • Provide more opportunities - Our team has expanded rapidly, we have gained more variation in roles within video, behaviour, redstone etc. The design team has collectively worked over 10,000 hours this year - I'm not even exaggerating!
  • More server content - With the multiple game releases, we always worked with the development team to release more map content alongside. We released many map updates throughout Summer and Winter.
  • Loot content -The team has strived to released more advanced and regular 3D models for loot content throughout the Bedrock platform, from buddies, to flag skins to furniture!

Some of the work we are most proud of on the Marketplace:
If you would like to see more Behind the Scenes of our Marketplace content, be sure to read our Marketplace Highlights!

Introducing new lobbies - our SkyWars Lobby on Bedrock!
View attachment 184973

🤓 Development & Technology!

The Development team needed to grow rapidly during 2020. That's exactly what we did, we identified where we needed people and went on an aggressive recruitment drive! It was fantastic to even bring back a familiar face this year, considering we had to say goodbye to them during the difficult times of 2018.
  • Protocol and Platform - We want to make our Bedrock platform more user friendly, accessible and to constantly crush any bugs that arise as quickly as possible! Now Rubik isn't the only one working on our Bedrock platform, we have a dedicated team for it!
  • Game - Games are what's fun, it's what keeps people playing. One of our greatest achievements this year was creating Among Slimes in less than 10 days. We have more game developers than ever, which allowed us to port so many of our Java games to the Bedrock network!
  • Content - We need to retain our playerbase by providing quality of life updates, bug fixes and frequent loot updates. We've seen a lot of new loot on our server, from ranks to game skins - these help you personalise the game to your liking! We pride ourselves on putting money back into our team, so these purchases really help our running costs. 💙
  • Anticheat - People were very mad at Sentinel, and rightfully so! We made a big decision on bringing on 3 anticheat developers to tackle this massive game of cat and mouse.
  • Infrastructure - We were faced with massive growth during 2020 which led to a lot of calls to our data centre asking for more dedodated wam! Our team has grown rapidly in recent months, and we plan on making a more stable and accessible network for all players around the world! Also, yes we know you want US servers, we do too!
  • Translations - We have published over 105k individual translations! We now provide support for more languages making our network more accessible by everyone around the world. Our Translation Team Heads have been working on lots of improvements inside of the Translation Team, and soon we're expecting to open applications for that and start growing the team again!
Interested in learning more about technology within CubeCraft? Make sure to read some of our older posts
We've sent around 15 Petabytes of data throughout of 2020, which is 15000 Terabytes, which equals to 15,000,000 Gigabytes, which equals to 15,000,000,000 Megabytes... 15 BILLION! Good luck putting that on a memory stick.

⏰ The Future of CubeCraft Games!

For 2021! We want continued growth within our teams, social platforms, and of course our server! More games? You bet! We want to target for more supporting content & quality of life updates for you all to try out... even from different regions of the world. We will still make mistakes:monkeylook: Beta EggWars :monkeylookaway:, and we're glad you have all stuck by us throughout them. However our goals remain the same, to make CubeCraft a place of quality and fun, and to make it safe and accessible to all!

Thank you everyone for your continued support, we wouldn't be here without you, we love you all!💙
Stay Safe!

TLDR:
2019 🔥🔥🔥 2020🔥🚒📈 2021 🎇🙌📈
2020 was a very hard year for all of us. But we all became closer with our family and friends, so there is a + point off Covid-19 and that's great. I know it's not fun for anyone. We can't do the normal things we normally do, and I really hope everything will be as it normally was soon. And about Cubecraft, we all really like playing on Cubecraft. One of the biggest reasons for me is Cubecraft keeps coming with new updates. And in my opinion, that's the biggest reason Cubecraft keeps growing with a bigger player base.

~Floor.

Stay safe 😀

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom