Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hai, I'm Remmie and I'm a 15-years-old boy from the Netherlands. Most of you could know me as 'that one sheep guy', so feel free to call me sheep as well. Anyhow, the reason why I'm writing this is because it's been a veeeeeery long time since I wrote my first introduction and a lot of new people have joined the forums, while my activity basically decreased. So this is a thread to get to know me better! (duuh)

So yeah, I'm from the Netherlands, I live in Overijssel (best province, anyone who claims otherwise doesn't even know this beautiful piece of the Netherlands) and my hobbies are gaming, playing football (soccer for the American people) and doing stuff with friends. I currently have a job too; I do the dishes in a restaurant, lol. Anyway, a while ago, I wrote a thread to celebrate my 2 years on the forums, and now I'd like to do the same thing again, by adding more information and years of me being here! Sidenote: If I say 'we', I mostly mean my brother and I (don't worry about my schizophrenia)

2013/2014-ish
I remember it pretty well, me and my brother (boyflo05) went to a friend of ours and we were introduced to Minecraft, a game that was completely new to me but seemed very interesting. We didn't play it for a very long time but it intrigued me enough to convince my parents to download the Demo version, which I literally tryharded along with my brother. I remember we built a huge wooden castle inside of a desert village, made it a chicken farm and had a lot of fun with it. Yeah, we were very noob and didn't really know anything about the game, but that didn't matter because we loved doing it c:
However, playing offline and stuff was fun, but the thing I really wanted to do was play online and do stuff with other people! So at first, we got Minecraft PE Lite, which was a free Demo you could download in the App Store, but wasn't as advanced as the 'real' Pocket Edition. So after a lot of complaining and nagging, we convinced our parents to buy us the real Pocket Edition, which was a huge suprise to be honest. We finally got to play with our friends, organized LAN parties at our house and we tryharded LifeBoat, which was one of the best Pocket Edition servers at the time. SkyWars, Survival Games, they had it all! Even though the lagspikes were unreal, my first steps in the multiplayer scene were more than pleasant.

2015/2016
2015 and 2016 were the years for me, because I finally got to buy Minecraft's PC version! Man, I was in Heaven with the game. Countless amounts of possibilities which I finally had access to, such as playing with friends, joining servers (something I had looked forward to for a very long time) and basically getting to enjoy the game I liked the most. Oh yeah forgot to mention: In 2015, I also got to buy my very first laptop! That too, was something I had been looking forward to for a very long time. I remember my dad told me that the 2 of us just had 'to go somewhere', but instead drove me to an electronics store where he told me I could pick a laptop! Let's just say that all of the dreams that I had at the time came true, this was gonna be fun! However, back then I couldn't have imagined that 5 years later, I would still be involved in one of Minecraft's biggest networks. What a journey has it been already, I hope to be here for a very long time from now :]
2016 was the year I registered on here, I think I did it to report some cheaters in a status post, which didn't work out very well ;p
I wish I could go back to these years, because the level of toxicity was minimal and people were here just to have fun, instead of tryharding leaderboards and insult people. I'm happy the level of toxicity has decreased a little in 2020, but I think it's still not near the level of 2016.

2017, the year in which I became active on the forums and started grinding messages! Oh God, that was cringy (I know I still am but hey xd), I spammed messages and even got 1000 messages within a month. It's a huge amount, but I don't think it's something I can be very proud of 😅
Like I mentioned in the 2 years thread: Not gonna lie, the only reason why I joined the forums was because I wanted to be a helper, not even knowing what that meant. I wanted a rank, especially one that'd stand out, and let's be honest: Wearing a pink rank in lobbies filled with stone rankers would really make you a noticed member of the community. So yeah, I had my goal: Reach 100 messages as soon as possible, which was a requirement at the time, and apply for helper. In 2017, I applied twice, and guess what: I got denied twice too! Well, what a suprise lol. Frankly, it was a suprise to me! I thought all it'd take to become a helper was spam some useless messages and do some reports, and I had faith in that for quite a long time.

That 'faith', don't really know what to name it, lasted untill approximately February of 2018, when I had become a little less wannabe-ish and I think I had gained a somewhat respected place in the forums community. I used to be quite an annoying person, which I still was and still am, but I think I became a little more serious and understood what it'd really mean to be part of this place. I think I actually helped some people by translating some stuff on my own (will continue with this part later), and wrote some 'useful' threads. This lead to me applying for helper again, and actually receiving a response from Tacos! It wasn't exactly the message I was hoping for, as it said I was denied, but it contained some helpful tips and things that I could bear in mind for the next time I applied. I was a little disappointed, but also quite happy that the stuff I did got acknowledged by some higher-ups in the staff team. 2018 was also the year that a lot of friends of mine entirely quit Minecraft and switched over to new shooters like Fornite, which basically lead to me being the only one of my friends who played Minecraft. Let's just say that I got bullied a lot for it, which is quite ridiculous, as it's just a game, but it wasn't a very nice period for me. It caused a lot of insecurities, while this platform was the only place where people acknowledged the stuff I did. So that lead to me becoming super active, grinding report, etc. etc.
Meanwhile, I was still translating stuff, which lead to an invite to the translations team and therefore being one of the first people to ever join the translations team! I'm happy I helped starting it up. Even though at first, things were quite rusty (but very fun), it's grown a lot and I'm happy to be part of it. However, no credits to me of course, as only one person deserves all the credits for the insane growth of the team: Elena. Incredible job on making it that big, and I hope that we, as a team, will reach even more milestones and achievements in the future!
Conclusion: It wasn't very great for my real life, but I think I did contribute a bit to this place. I'm happy you guys were supportive to me [:

2019, the year in which I basically quit CubeCraft and started to play Fortnite, and Fortnite only. Ew, such a big mistake! However, I think it was good switching to another game for a while, because I got fed up with the community and all the stuff that was decided on CubeCraft. This lead to me writing 2 CubeCraft Problems threads, which covered all of my frustrations about CubeCraft at the time. I think that Cube has improved a lot, starting with the end of 2019. At first, I thought the announcement Zed made was a huge fake promise, but the Cube's uprise definitely started with that one news thread! Anyhow, I quit Cube in the summer of 2019, and I really thought this would be Cube's final year as a Minecraft server. I definitely wouldn't have expected to still play Minecraft, let alone writing this thread! I don't really remember why I came back, but I'm happy I did. If I hadn't, I would've missed out on all of these amazing memories, so I'm grateful to be here.

2020, it's not even over yet, but what a remarkable year. Of course we're still having issues with the covid-19 virus, but even though a lot of bad stuff happened, I wouldn't have missed this part of my journey. I've developed some firm relationships with friends, and I'm happy to be with them and am grateful to have you all beside me. I hope that one day, I'll write a similar thread again; what about 2022? ;]

Thanks for reading+being here, and I hope it's been at least a little interesting,
~ Remmie

D

Deleted member 294498

Heel cool! Jahahah die PE lite versie had je echt een kleine world border haha ;) Zeer e.p.i.s.c.h.e (echt pronkende innerlijke smoothie cool heel echt) thread! Zonder jou was ik hier nu waarschijnlijk niet meer geweest :) Bedankt!

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Bééééh
Baaaaahh
welcome to the forums sheep!
ThAnK yOu TeX xo
You are my annoying sheep ;) <3
Am I? 😏 You better get des00ner soon :3
Heya, nice introduction c:
LOVE YAAAAAAAA béééééh
THANK UUU, LOVE YA TOOOOO BAAAAAH ;33
Nice intro! 🙂
Thanksss (:
Noord-Brabant is better
Als je niet heel gauw je mond gesloten houd eet ik Tommy op hoor >:cc
Couldn't agree more
Kijk Tommy, goed voorbeeld voor je
Heel cool! Jahahah die PE lite versie had je echt een kleine world border haha ;) Zeer e.p.i.s.c.h.e (echt pronkende innerlijke smoothie cool heel echt) thread! Zonder jou was ik hier nu waarschijnlijk niet meer geweest :) Bedankt!
Awhh thanks, ben blij dat je er nog bent! Ben trouwens al n tijdje niet meer met FL bezig geweest, hoe gaat t bij jou?
Nice introduction ''Sheeeep''
Thank you "Threat"
Nice
Introduction!
welkom
Dank je, wel 4 jaar te laat xDD
Nice Intro! 👏
Muchas graçias muy bueno
Long introduction.
Good introduction.
:)
Thanks Nyawh :3
I really enjoyed reading your updated ”introduction”(don’t know how to call it xd)

But: Gelderland > Limburg
Wel eens hoor, de hoogste tijd dat ik eens een provincies tierlist ga maken
Nice introduction!
Tyyyy c:
10 minutes later and I'm finally done reading :p. Anyway, good introduction Remmie! :)
Thanks Marijn, been a while since I've seen you but I'm glad to see you're back!

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, Remmie!
Nice to meet you & welcome to the forums! ☺
We hope you enjoy your time here. ❤

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom