Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No: the FG must still like now (why)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Actualy all the games have his position in the lobby, his name with cool letters, a NPC, a cool background, a diferent floor and decoration related with the game in the top:
Inked2019-08-22_12.40.43_LI.jpg

But the featured game dont have any decoration in the top or in the floor:
Inked2019-08-22_12.36.29_LI.jpg

i think than will look better if the decoration change with the featured game with a cool animation and particle effects

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Actualy all the games have his position in the lobby, his name with cool letters, a NPC, a cool background, a diferent floor and decoration related with the game in the top:
View attachment 155389
But the featured game dont have any decoration in the top or in the floor:
View attachment 155390
i think than will look better if the decoration change with the featured game with a cool animation and particle effects
I like.
I definitely think that having the featured game change should be more epic!!!! We should get loooud sound effects and loooots of particles. Would be awesome

Reactions: remio

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
FOR EXAMPLE:
a message appear in chat saying than featured game is gonna change, and some particles and a sond like a cubelet appear and when the new game appear sound a explosion or a lightnin and the game change

Reactions: Eli

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
A little more decoration there would be awesome indeed ^-^

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
i am boring so i will made designs here is a blockwars example, i will do moreView attachment 155396
I think changing the theme every time there is another Featured game is too complicated. Maybe you could try to build a mix of Featured games? A mix of slime blocks (Slime Survival), snow blocks (Paintball), carpets (Line Dash) and colored wool blocks (BlockWars) for an example.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I think changing the theme every time there is another Featured game is too complicated.
is exactly the same command but changing the theme is complicated in somesitualions like wing rush, but change the blocks can be usefull if a theme is too complicated.
also is hard represent a game in 5x5x5

Members Online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom