Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BuenaGente

Nov 6, 2016
Hi Cubecraft Team,

I was thinking in a suggestion for Sentinel. My Suggestion is:
¿Could you add a command for only ranks that it does an "alert" of if there is a hacker, for example, do /stnl (Nick) (Type of Hack)? I think that it would help more to clean the community.

Thanks for Reading.

Yours faithfully,
BuenaGente [Diamond Rank]

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I think this for us players isn't that useful, yes we can you report more hackers, but this would be used by a staff member more than us.
Good suggestion though!

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Hi Cubecraft Team,

¿Could you add a command for only ranks that it does an "alert" of if there is a hacker, for example, do /stnl (Nick) (Type of Hack)? I think that it would help more to clean the community.

Thanks for Reading.

Yours faithfully,
I will be almost the same as /report back then it was spammed multiple times so they removed and brought the new reporting system which I like better also, only for ranks? Reporting someone doesnt have to do anything with ranks and should not be an advantage for them (this is my opinion).

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi Cubecraft Team,

Thanks for Reading.

Yours faithfully,
We will not give ranked players an advantage over not rankers.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi Cubecraft Team,

Thanks for Reading.

Yours faithfully,
This is pretty much the same thing as /report. It would be spamming with false reports. And just because someone has a rank doesnt mean they’re more civilized...
I also dislike how its for ranks only. I feel everyone should get the same right to report

Reactions: zDutchie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom