• Maybe

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Whats a Fishybear?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Fishybear

Jun 5, 2016
In a pineapple under the sea
Cubecraft is filled to the brim with action filled games, but why not remember your intellect for once? This Strategy game I have made is a Chess-like board game, which you move units to the other player's Capital, when 2 units meet (from other players)(when the blocks they stand on touch) they will trigger an encounter in which each unit uses its own unique attacks to battle and remove the other unit's hit points and once one of the units loses its all of its hit points it dies! Units: Army (med health,multiple attacks,can dodge attacks,and move multiple spaces) Armored/Tanks (Armor that can deflect attacks, high damage,3 main attacks, low move space, and high health) Artillery (attacks not in encounters but damages units multiple blocks away,med damage, moves 1 space, dies when it enters an encounter, and can move 1 space) Air (med health, 2 main attacks,when it dies it spawn a unit known as the pilot (pilot:super low health, 1 attack, can move multiple spaces, low damage) )
No navy for now because water is map exclusive) and last Buildings, there are multiple buildings: Bunker (med damage, super high health, 1 attack, cannot move, once placed it stays there) Hospital (heals Army units, 1 at a time, 1 hp per turn) Depot (heals Air and Tanks, 1 at a time, 2 hp per turn) Barracks (takes many turns to create 1 army unit) Factory (takes many turns to create an Air unit/Tank Unit)
I want your guys' ideas for units and i will get some draft photos of the encounters, units, gameboard, etc.
These are photos of a Draft map, then units, then a what an encounter would look like
-Fishybear Strat 1.png Strat 2.png Strat 3.png Strat 1.png Strat 2.png Strat 3.png Strat 4.png Strat 5.png Strat 6.png Strat 7.png
Please Remember, this is just a silly idea and this game will never be made, these are just some of the things that came out of my brain

Last edited:
B

Britney Spears

If you're looking for a game with less action and more strategy I would recommend you to play tower defense once. It's very action/strategy packed

I'm looking forward seeing more of your new game suggestion :)

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Cubecraft is filled to the brim with action filled games, but why not remember your intellect for once? This Strategy game I have made is a Chess-like board game, which you move units to the other player's Capital, when 2 units meet (from other players)(when the blocks they stand on touch) they will trigger an encounter in which each unit uses its own unique attacks to battle and remove the other unit's hit points and once one of the units loses its all of its hit points it dies! Units: Army (med health,multiple attacks,can dodge attacks,and move multiple spaces) Armored/Tanks (Armor that can deflect attacks, high damage,3 main attacks, low move space, and high health) Artillery (attacks not in encounters but damages units multiple blocks away,med damage, moves 1 space, dies when it enters an encounter, and can move 1 space) Air (med health, 2 main attacks,when it dies it spawn a unit known as the pilot (pilot:super low health, 1 attack, can move multiple spaces, low damage) )
No navy for now because water is map exclusive) and last Buildings, there are multiple buildings: Bunker (med damage, super high health, 1 attack, cannot move, once placed it stays there) Hospital (heals Army units, 1 at a time, 1 hp per turn) Depot (heals Air and Tanks, 1 at a time, 2 hp per turn) Barracks (takes many turns to create 1 army unit) Factory (takes many turns to create an Air unit/Tank Unit)
I want your guys' ideas for units and i will get some draft photos of the encounters, units, gameboard, etc.
That's it for now,
-Fishybear
Needs formatting.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom