Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
So, recently a really neat update was implemented on the site that allowed us to link our Minecraft accounts to our forums accounts. Not much has been said about it but I've thought of a pretty useful addition that could be implemented..

Currently, nothing happens when you click on the name. You get a small preview of the persons skin and what their name is.

So I thought it'd be pretty cool if when you clicked on someones name, you'd be taken to their NameMC profile. Would be pretty neat. Would add more content to the forums.
For example, when someone posts on a thread, this pops up under their name:
b63fa1ece47a6c93a9b2733187e40131.png

(dark theme, whoooo!)

So, it'd be pretty neat if when I clicked on it it did this:
c44c1398b7d5209a00aa36a06423f0f4.png

|
|
V

1e0a826234edc22e14222c6cecfb09cd.png

Ignore this weird attached image thingy.. don't know where that came from.

Attachments

• right-clipart-arow-11.jpg
    right-clipart-arow-11.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 108

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Because copy pasting their name in NameMC yourself is so hard
Oh it is SO DIFFICULT
It’s like stairs
First you need to copy it
Then you got to Open a new tab
Then you need to type in namemc.com
After you need to hit paste
Then enter
Seriously it is like an Olympic sport

Sarcasm aside it really isn’t

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Because copy pasting their name in NameMC yourself is so hard
Oh it is SO DIFFICULT Seriously it is like an Olympic sport

Sarcasm aside it really isn’t
Yes it is!!1!1!11

Meh, not sure I like this - linking to an external site and for that reason it probably wouldn't be implemented. Would agree to adding more info from it, or giving it more of a function though.
See your point here. Though it is a trusted site.
Would definitely like to have more information with the name. Maybe a button that would allow you to see extra information.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
My initial reaction (before seeing Joe replied above) was the same as his, I doubt having every profile linked to NameMc would be done. I think eventually having the ability to see players in game stats in different gamemodes would be something I think would be cool!

Reactions: Capitan

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So, recently a really neat update was implemented on the site that allowed us to link our Minecraft accounts to our forums accounts. Not much has been said about it but I've thought of a pretty useful addition that could be implemented..

Currently, nothing happens when you click on the name. You get a small preview of the persons skin and what their name is.

So I thought it'd be pretty cool if when you clicked on someones name, you'd be taken to their NameMC profile. Would be pretty neat. Would add more content to the forums.
For example, when someone posts on a thread, this pops up under their name:
b63fa1ece47a6c93a9b2733187e40131.png

(dark theme, whoooo!)

So, it'd be pretty neat if when I clicked on it it did this:
View attachment 142949
|
|
V

1e0a826234edc22e14222c6cecfb09cd.png

Ignore this weird attached image thingy.. don't know where that came from.
This would be nice to see. Also if someone were that interested, they could always searh it up themselves. But I still like the idea. Maybe they should also make the background of the head and name adapt to your options such as the dark background?

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Maybe they should also make the background of the head and name adapt to your options such as the dark background?
Unfortunately only the maker of the background can do that I believe. I'm using a 'Stylish' mod to have dark background. The mod I'm currently using is outdated now though.
I doubt having every profile linked to NameMc would be done. I think eventually having the ability to see players in game stats in different gamemodes would be something I think would be cool!
I can understand why it might not be added, but just having some stats would be cool.
Having the ability to see different game stats for players would be really neat!
Recently i also had this idea. Because i know a bit of programming i tried to make this. I failed horribly. @Landviz helped me (he wrote all of the code :p).
and this is the result:
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/38969-namemc-link-script

So if this isn't going to be implemented you have this script :p
Ah! Thanks. I'll check it out :)

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Recently i also had this idea. Because i know a bit of programming i tried to make this. I failed horribly. @Landviz helped me (he wrote all of the code :p).
and this is the result:
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/38969-namemc-link-script

So if this isn't going to be implemented you have this script :p
Quick sidenote, this is (sometimes) imcompatible with the rank display addon as it tries to request the rank for the complete HTML link tag instead of just a username. (Depending on what script get excecuted first)

xxscabdahxx

Feb 24, 2018
mhh. i don't think there is need for such a thing. you could Always copy and paste the player's name

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom