Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Before I start sorry if you aren't on this.
Second don't like this.

All the staff team are amazing, but there are some who have associated with me more than others because of timezones act

Moderation team:
Pineappleman - cool
Dubby and TYfoxy - these two are together because when I first joined the discord then these two where helpers, and when I saw them become mods I felt genuinely proud of them despite never talking to them, now i have had the odd convo with dubby.
Xiika - you speedy cat i have reported a few things (99 to flex) and i would say xiika has probably done 75% of them give or take and i find that amazing.
Calachin fesa rawrbrinn spuuuuuni ducky lime keanu onik sound warz (east) thank you guys for being chill.
Techno goefy pineappledude (yes i mentioned them twice) notaname quis robinDN ma7moud lozora darkninja - for the ones of you i know (7/9) you all really deserve helper and the other two you are definitely more active than before and you seem really nice.

Admins:
Animaltamer- you must have 1B messages when you wake up because everytime something odd or different is said on discorrd then they send a link to your DMs.
Cynamooo- dont change your pfp it is the best on the forums 1150%
Johncoles- your YT channel is... interesting.
Marcoslater- OG also i heard your voice when the luckybloxk opened on bedrock and it was very soothing, become a narrator in a movie
Mitogbla- you are always helpful when active on the discord (fairly) one of the most talky admins.
Patito- woooo you got admin congrats (bit late) but 10/10 deserve it
Rubik cube- you are everything this place would not exist without you
Story- yknow just pogchamp
Yamin- chill
Younisco uwu'ed me in dms so ill let you decide on that one.

Dev/des:
Blocky is meming circle and is calm
Elevated- could you hook me up with famous person rank?
Hulk- bedrock antj cheat is working a charm, tell your fellows this
Mega- you are mega ngl you should get a username to reflect this
Noodle- apparently you are old, also cool
Palombo- #palomboForAdmin ;)
Priley- kewlKidzInnitFam
redned- the definition of the cool emoji
Sancookie- is senior because he is good and old
Supreme mortal- is supreme t shirt and is

Hazards ( this is a catagory bc other than patito i have never seen another cusromer supportrere):
Hazard used to miniMod :warz: but now has a job with cube and deserves it.

Finally,

The moment you have all been waiting for,

Rk is nub.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mappoe wrote on Daanfkyy's profile.
followed you because i love minerware :3
Thank you so much for 2 500 in reaction score!:D
2 500 reaction score.png
I'm surprised I didn't get a welcome back trophy :o It's been well over a year! How is everyone? Catch me up on the latest gossip, cya!
qKhalidd wrote on Desiderata's profile.
hai. how ar u.
Top Bottom