Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
The towers need upgrading but this is a perfect start for a early game offensive setup. :)
2017-03-02_15.14.13.png

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
That is not bad, though the archers seem a bit out of place if you look at the big picture. I personally like the type of defense that my team makes, though I should really get a more recent picture, this is one:

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Did you know? When you tower kills the other teams mob, it gives you gold. If you take all the places at the start and max them, every time the other team sends a wave of zombies, you get 60 gold. So why would I not place artillery towers there?

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Did you know? When you tower kills the other teams mob, it gives you gold. If you take all the places at the start and max them, every time the other team sends a wave of zombies, you get 60 gold. So why would I not place artillery towers there?
It's 15 coins per zombie kill. Each wave therefore varies depending on the mobs in that wave.

The problem with TNT towers is that you need at least 2-3 level 4 to reach critical mass (at that point you're able to kill all zombies). TNT towers also don't have good crowd control compared to the mage (a well-placed level 3 mage will shut down all zombie waves) unless you have a good amount of fully upgraded TNT towers. Early game, you have only 500 coins which is enough to build either a fully upgraded tower (and skip a wave of mobs) or build a partially upgraded tower and send a wave of mobs. Coins are valuable and stuff is VERY expensive early in the game because you have the slowest mine and you have money for only 1 tower.

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
But if you have the TNT towers your goldmine is way better if they are max. You can place 3 level two TNT towers within like 30 seconds of he game starting, which deals alot of damage to zombies..... and then you can upgrade....

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
But if you have the TNT towers your goldmine is way better if they are max. You can place 3 level two TNT towers within like 30 seconds of he game starting, which deals alot of damage to zombies..... and then you can upgrade....
Once they're fully upgraded, yes. However, a TNT tower you build at the very start of the game is still expensive compared to building the same thing later in the game due to your low income. At the cost of placing 3 level 2 TNT towers, your gold mine will be delayed considerably because all the coins went to the towers.

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
You start with 500 coins. 3 level 2 artillery towers is 600 coins. You cannot even place 3 level 2 artillery towers, and even if you could they cannot kill zombies. A level 3 mage tower is 450 coins, not only is it cheaper it can kill zombies if it is on a critical point. That is not opinion, that is fact.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
That is an opinion.
Not an opinion.

Maths/mechanics:
-You start with a 5 CPS (coin per second) gold mine. Every minute you'll make 300 gold from this mine -- every 15 seconds that's 75 gold.
-Each full wave of zombies costs 120 coins (10 per zombie).
-Each TNT tower costs 100 coins to place and an additional 100->150->200 to go from level 1->2->3->4 (total of 550 coins). Building a mage tower costs 200 coins but the upgrade costs are the same as the TNT tower's.
-For simplicity, we'll assume that the opponent sends 12 zombies every 15 seconds and that each zombie is 15 coins per kill (so 180 coins per wave). We'll assume that they're both well-placed such that the builder gets all the mob coins before the next wave. We'll also assume that the players send mobs every 15 seconds and get their XP before the next wave.
-A mage tower affects all zombies within the tower's radius while a TNT tower will shoot a TNT at a zombie -- anything within a small radius of the explosion takes damage.

Scenario:
Let's say we have players A and B.

-Player A decides to build a TNT tower and upgrade that to level 4. After the first 15 seconds, he'll have 25 coins (500 + 75 from the past 15 seconds but spent 550 on the tower). He'll send 2 zombies for his wave (now at 5 coins).
-Player B decides to build a mage tower and upgrade that to level 2. After the first 15 seconds, he'll have 275 coins (500 + 75 from the past 15 seconds but spent 300 on the tower). He'll send 12 zombies for his wave (now at 155 coins).

Next 15 seconds (now at 00:30):
-Player A now has 260 coins. Player A sends a full wave of zombies (now at 140 coins). Player A will have 70 XP. Player A then decides to build another level 1 TNT tower (now at 40 coins).
-Player B now has 410 coins. Player B sends a full wave of zombies (now at 290 coins). Player B will have 120 XP. Player B then upgrades the mage one more time to level 3 (now at 140 coins).

Next 15 seconds (now at 00:45):
-Player A now has 295 coins. Player A sends a full wave of zombies (now at 175 coins). Player A will have 130 XP. Player A then decides to upgrade the level 1 TNT tower to level 2 (now at 75 coins).
-Player B now has 395 coins. Player B sends a full wave of zombies (now at 275 coins). Player B will have 180 XP. Player B decides not to upgrade the mage tower yet (a level 3 mage tower is enough to shut down zombies).

Notice that player B is leading player A in terms of XP and coins. The next 15 seconds will allow player B to have the 10 CPS (1st gold mine upgrade) but player A will need to wait 2 more cycles to get the 200 XP. Even if player A decides to send 4 zombies instead of 2 zombies 3 seconds later (so at 00:18 instead of at 00:15), he'll still have much fewer coins than player B and have the 10 CPS mine at least 3 seconds after player B gets his.

Last edited:

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Welcome to tower defense in a nutshell. When the game starts everyone flys to the start and wants to get an artil and if he doesnt get that space he tries to kick anyone who took it .-.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom