Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Ok this is a massive problem for me and my friends, I report people and to be able to report them I need to make a youtube video and sometimes I have my voice or a friends voice in the video and we don't want hackers and other strangers hearing our voices for security reasons so what I would really Like is a opion on the reports page that said idk private report preventing anyone who's not staff from seeing it it would really make me and my friends feel safer and others to. and before anyone says it my recording soft ware is not advanced enough to edit sound and yes my channels private and yes the videos are unlisted.P.S the reason i know they are seeing it is because they'll comment on the videos sometimes complaining.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Sorry, but sometimes the hackers want proof of how they were banned so if they ask for it and the staff don't show the link, they'll say that they got banned for no reason and how staff are abusing.

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
The current reporting system is private, the only reason hackers comment/find your video is because mods must link the evidence. or Else the mods get in trouble.

FuriaYT

Nov 5, 2016
I recommend you to use any edit software then replace the voice and put music solved :v

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
thx for the feed back a.even if my software was better i am rly bad with that kinda stuff and B.I now relize that they could be reported as staff abuse but could there be another way to give them proof without showing the video?

U

Unipotato

thx for the feed back a.even if my software was better i am rly bad with that kinda stuff and B.I now relize that they could be reported as staff abuse but could there be another way to give them proof without showing the video?

Sorry but the hackers need to see the footage. No way around that. Just don't talk when you record or find a way so that your software doesn't pick up your voice.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
What recording software are you using?
Most of them allow you to mute your friends and your voice.
Editing on YT does take a bit of extra time.

Reactions: KitKatkels17

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
What recording software are you using?
Most of them allow you to mute your friends and your voice.
Editing on YT does take a bit of extra time.

thx for wanting to help but a friend uend told me never tell ppl idk what i record with because it can help them hack into the software and delete the recordings i don't think you would but you never know who'll see this article thanks for trying to help :D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
thx for wanting to help but a friend uend told me never tell ppl idk what i record with because it can help them hack into the software and delete the recordings i don't think you would but you never know who'll see this article thanks for trying to help :D
That's not possible.
You need would need other stuff before I could enter your PC and maybe delete your recordings...

U

Unipotato

That's not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!