Votes: 15 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
Hey,
I was thinking that adding more uses for the ender chest in survival games could be awesome. Currently, all I know you can use them for is item disposal.
What I propose (if at all possible) is for team survival games, the team has a shared ender chest storage, which allows the team to exchange gear among themselves even when not near each other.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think this would be a great addition! I don't really know how often enderchests appear in a map, but I think it would be very balanced and useful. :)

Reactions: Darkform9

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I often see ender chests in Survival Games. What is the main purpose of them? O.o
You don't really need them in the usual circumstances of a SG game .....

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
I often see ender chests in Survival Games. What is the main purpose of them? o_O
You don't really need them in the usual circumstances of a SG game .....
Hi, I'm not sure what they are properly used for but I use it to get rid of good gear. If you throw some gear in it, it is impossible for other players to get it, even after death.

Reactions: Ping Ether

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I love this idea!
Hey,
I was thinking that adding more uses for the ender chest in survival games could be awesome. Currently, all I know you can use them for is item disposal.
What I propose (if at all possible) is for team survival games, the team has a shared ender chest storage, which allows the team to exchange gear among themselves even when not near each other.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Quite like that idea, I tend to wander off without my team when playing so would be quite good if there was a way to exchange gear between each other when at opposite ends of the map.

Reactions: Shay <3

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
The ender chests are bugged chests. The plugin hasn't picked them up or they haven't been selected as a chest.

They are meant to be normal chests that you can get items from. From my knowledge to make the chests have random items, you place chests/ender chests and then select all of them. When the plugin breaks/bugs with chests they don't turn into the normal chests with items and they leave the enderchest there. This is obviously dependent on which plugin you are using though.

If you look at these screenshots on my bug report, they are in the positions where I know a lot of normal chests used to be because these were on my route.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/survival-games-chests.183490/#post-781293

This though actually is a good idea of having a use for them :p I like it

D

Deleted member 204478

I really like this idea, as there is not much use for enderchests in SG :P

Hyperfieldknight

Nov 24, 2015
Honestly yeah! this seems like a really good idea. sometimes your teammates are far apart and have extra gear. A chest that you can share would be cool and helpful.

Reactions: Darkform9
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom