Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be another board?

• Total voters

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
So I was wondering what if there was another board in egg wars?
This board would be for eggs broken I know there would be problems with this like where'd the leader board even go?
Well what if there was a down stairs or a upper floor for the leader boards I know this would mean less attention towards the people on the leader boards but hay just a thought
I know this is asking a lot from our hard working staff but please consider it and let me know in the comments what you guys think or how can this be improved?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I dont like this idea

Dont get me wrong its a great idea and i like it for what it is

But for some like me and the current eggwars lobby layout i cant think of a way this could be placed and be symetrical

Reactions: KitKatkels17
U

Unipotato

I like this idea, but as others have said, there's not much room for them at the moment. Maybe if someone could find a good place for the leaderboards then I would agree more with this idea.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So I was wondering what if there was another board in egg wars?
This board would be for eggs broken I know there would be problems with this like where'd the leader board even go?
Well what if there was a down stairs or a upper floor for the leader boards I know this would mean less attention towards the people on the leader boards but hay just a thought
I know this is asking a lot from our hard working staff but please consider it and let me know in the comments what you guys think or how can this be improved?
It is a nice idea, but I do not think that this is necessary. What would be really nice, is if they edited the leader board and made it look better!

Ricostyle21

Aug 31, 2016
Planet Earth
I have a reason why this is not a good idea:
Currently, until there is a new Anti-Cheat plugin, there are alot of hackers in eggwars joining a game just to destriy peoples eggs and then leaving.
This would mean that alot of hackers are on those leaderbords once they see that there is one.
Have a nice one!

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
No please! The current leaderboard encourages you to stay ingame to win matches. An eggs broken leaderboard would encourage players to:
Rush
Leave the game after they broke some eggs
The consequences:
Players would stay at their island protecting the eggs, and thus making the games long and boring.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Even if another leader board was added, it should be in plain sight so people can gaze upon you're achievement (assuming you get up there).

But an alternative like
I don't think the lobby should get changed just to add another leaderboard.

A better option would be something like this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/website-suggestion.180298/
- a page on the website that shows the top players stats (so also stats like broken eggs).

This would be way simpler

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom