Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Katie Howe

Apr 11, 2017
So theres Hardcore, Normal, and Op.

Personally Op is my favourite but what if there was a mode where everything was knockback 3 or something, and the islands were really big. I think personally this could be more fun for people who aren;t as experienced and it would be more enjoyable to play with friends, Just an idea, leave your thoughts

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I mean if you're going to make the islands bigger then the knockback 3 will presumably be no better than say knockback 1 on the current island sizes? I don't think this is a good idea, it would also mean a lot of work for the build team to stretch out the islands.

If you're not good, play hardcore. Problem solved

whenever-someone-tells-a-bad-joke_o_723438.jpg

Katie Howe

Apr 11, 2017
I mean if you're going to make the islands bigger then the knockback 3 will presumably be no better than say knockback 1 on the current island sizes? I don't think this is a good idea, it would also mean a lot of work for the build team to stretch out the islands.

yeah true, it was an idea again

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
If you're not good, play hardcore. Problem solved
You actually have to have more skill to play Hardcore. Things are more expensive, making people need pvp skill. In OP it's more about who can rush quicker and get the most Obi. You just have to be more strategical in OP cause everything is so cheap.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Good idea. But I don't think that it would be a good idea since there's no knockback items ingame at all. For that reason. I'm against this idea

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
Knockback items for me are my favorite way to kill people. I personally think its really funny watching people fly off the map. However, I think that in Eggwars, it'll be too op.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Personally Op is my favourite but what if there was a mode where everything was knockback 3 or something, and the islands were really big. I think personally this could be more fun for people who aren;t as experienced and it would be more enjoyable to play with friends, Just an idea, leave your thoughts
Yes because just try crossing a bridge that is being camped by people with these items
Good luck

I think that goes without saying as a no

Last edited:

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,

Lmao I'm Dying Of Laughter After Reading This LMFAO!!
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO!!!

Reactions: 0ffense

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016

Knockback 3 is a little to much.. Maybe knockback 1 or 2.. And if this is only going to be adden in OP.. I don't think cubecraft can add maps for only OP..

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D