Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlrGoodbye

May 10, 2021
Hi welcome to everyone reading this :) I'm Fungal and I think that if there's any updates in the future they should add Hide and seek :)

Hide and Seek!

Quick introduction about hide and seek if you don't know what the game mode is about :)
* Hide and seek is a game mode where you can either pick a block to try and hide and survive from the hunter, or be the hunter and try and find all of the hiders before the time runs out.

Why I believe hide and seek should be added to cube craft.

* I believe they should add Hide and Seek because I feel like it would bring more players to the server who are looking for a mixture of pvp and non pvp. With that being said to make it a little bit more interesting, they could add like a cool little rank up system which gives you the choice to pick custom blocks that others without that rank can not use. If not that, than another suggestion is that you could make it into like a murder mystery kind of theme, where the hunter spawns in with a sword that 1 shot kills the hiders.

If you guys think this is a good idea to add the server let me know by replying to this thread and liking, thank you for your time :).

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi welcome to everyone reading this :) I'm Fungal and I think that if there's any updates in the future they should add Hide and seek :)

Hide and Seek!

Quick introduction about hide and seek if you don't know what the game mode is about :)
* Hide and seek is a game mode where you can either pick a block to try and hide and survive from the hunter, or be the hunter and try and find all of the hiders before the time runs out.

Why I believe hide and seek should be added to cube craft.

* I believe they should add Hide and Seek because I feel like it would bring more players to the server who are looking for a mixture of pvp and non pvp. With that being said to make it a little bit more interesting, they could add like a cool little rank up system which gives you the choice to pick custom blocks that others without that rank can not use. If not that, than another suggestion is that you could make it into like a murder mystery kind of theme, where the hunter spawns in with a sword that 1 shot kills the hiders.

If you guys think this is a good idea to add the server let me know by replying to this thread and liking, thank you for your time :).
Hello.

I exclusively disagree with your suggestion due this isn't an original game. It has been made on different Minecraft servers. Your explanation isn't sufficient regarding the game to make it very obvious for the community members

The game idea apparently could be amazing if you can explain more further concerning the game, Your explanations didn't show to us a lot of details to make the person feel exciting to see your game suggestion.

Thanks for the suggestion.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
If this gets added, I don't think anyone will come to play it on Cubecraft, as it's already available on many other servers. Sorry, but it's a "no" from me!

Reactions: Am4er
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Heya cool person how are you today?:D
Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Top Bottom