Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think the game could be put into CubeCraft?

• Total voters

Pythoner8002

Sep 27, 2020
Ping Pong

Mechanics:
  1. Each team has 3-5 members. There will be 2-6 teams.
  2. It is PVP, so the team has to eliminate the other team.
  3. However, some members might get switched to other groups, which is why its called Ping Pong.
  4. We also need to make sure they are balanced, so another player from another team gets teleported to the team that lost a member.
  5. The first team to eliminate the other team, the people that lived and was in that team during the win, wins
Why would I want this game:
  1. This is something like a game that could be played by everyone, both noobs, and pros.
  2. While having to be good at PVP to be close to winning, you also need the luck of being in the team that wins.
Maps Ideas:
  1. Turf Wars Maps (except its 5 sided)
  2. Sky Wars Maps (except bigger, and fewer stations)
So, what is your opinion?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 4.03.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 4.03.22 PM.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 76

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
So, is it like when a player gets eliminated, they are switched to the team that eliminated them? Cool concept, personally I would prefer a ffa-style map than skywars.

Pythoner8002

Sep 27, 2020
TechnoBoop:
Yes, I do agree with FFA maps, I just thought of something to put into the "Maps" part, and I really think that FFA would suit it much more.

Pythoner8002

Sep 27, 2020
So, is it like when a player gets eliminated, they are switched to the team that eliminated them? Cool concept, personally I would prefer a ffa-style map than skywars.
Totally forgot, when you are eliminated, you maybe or may not be switched teams. However, switch teams on rare occasions may be during combat.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.