Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Ok Who reading this is gold rank or up, If you are then you know just as well as I do how annoying it is going into a game and having people in the waiting lobby spam chat with stuff like OP OP OP!!! It's annoying and flat out rude when you chose what you want and everyone wants to target you for choseing what you want like Hardcore.

But what if there was a rule, a new rule that said you can't beg ranks or complain about the mode because let's be honest no one wants to keep seeing the words Op every time they're in a game.

when I got my rank one of the dought that came up as a negative when chosing if I should get one was how annoying people in egg wars lobby are when begging for Op.So if you think about it this rule also helping donations.

So over all I think there should be a rule that says

"You can not Beg people for the mode in a game or complain in game about the mode"

I would love your feed back and I think this rule would be a good one for Cube Craft to have

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
No, as much as it's annoying it would be a little harsh punishing players for voicing their opinions.
Targeting isn't really an issue, if they target you at the start and kill you, then chances are they would've killed you at another point in the game.
Maybe just skill up a little and they'll think twice about targeting you :P

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
No, as much as it's annoying it would be a little harsh punishing players for voicing their opinions.
Targeting isn't really an issue, if they target you at the start and kill you, then chances are they would've killed you at another point in the game.
Maybe just skill up a little and they'll think twice about targeting you :p
Are you a rank Sir?

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
No, it's annoying but something as little as that shouldn't be punishable. So what people who dont have ranks like to make their opinions heard they don't need to get punished for if, sorry it just doesn't make any sense to me

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
No, this will cause so many people to be punished. And I know this is annoying, but think about our staff/YouTubers they always get targetted.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
you :p
Are you a rank Sir?
IGN: KintAura.
No, it's annoying but something as little as that shouldn't be punishable. So what people who dont have ranks like to make their opinions heard they don't need to get punished for if, sorry it just doesn't make any sense to me
We aren't saying for them to be punished or anything, just warned.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
I don't think that people should be banned or muted just maybe a warning and after maybe Idk 3-5 warnings then you concider muting and the begger would need to have been asked to stop a few times, kinda like the swearing rule. I am not saying someone asks can u do Op BAM you're banned. no not at all just a few warnings then consider a mute

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I don't think that people should be banned or muted just maybe a warning and after maybe Idk 3-5 warnings then you concider muting and the begger would need to have been asked to stop a few times, kinda like the swearing rule. I am not saying someone asks can u do Op BAM you're banned. no not at all just a few warnings then consider a mute

Still too harsh. People play to have fun, if they think that a certain game mode is more fun then they'll do whatever they can to get that game mode chosen.
Of course spamming is against the rules, and if someone is spamming the chat with opopopopopop then you can warn them and if continued, report them.

Reactions: KitKatkels17

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Still too harsh. People play to have fun, if they think that a certain game mode is more fun then they'll do whatever they can to get that game mode chosen.
Of course spamming is against the rules, and if someone is spamming the chat with opopopopopop then you can warn them and if continued, report them.

but the thing is people don't get that it's considered spam and I feel if it was a official rule people would see the clear picture and I don't think it's to harsh if Cubecraft has given them that many chances

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Im a diamond rank, so i know how this feels.
Its annoying, but i just deal with it.
Plus, i have never been targeted because of selecting normal/hardcore.

And for all of the people that spam OP,
You should know that ranks are people too!
They are not voting-machines that do what you ask.
If you want OP that badly, BUY A RANK (sorr for caps)

Reactions: KitKatkels17

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Im a diamond rank, so i know how this feels.
Its annoying, but i just deal with it.
Plus, i have never been targeted because of selecting normal/hardcore.

And for all of the people that spam OP,
You should know that ranks are people too!
They are not voting-machines that do what you ask.
If you want OP that badly, BUY A RANK (sorr for caps)

I couldn't agree with you more but when ever you tell people to stop complaining and buy a rank they just give you some stupid exscusse but Yeah this is a smart guy so all you spamers listen to him!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom