Should we do this?

• No (explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
When viewing your user reports, there are date, reported users, report type, and status columns.

I think there should be a 5th evidence column. Basically it just contains a link to the evidence that you used in your report. I feel like this might be helpful. Simple!

This is so that you can verify that you have the correct evidence in the report.

From my own experience, it really shouldn't be that hard to make. Just add another <td> tag.

Last edited:

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
When viewing your reports, there are date, reported users, report type, and status columns.

I think there should be a 5th evidence column. Basically it just contains a link to the evidence that you used in your report. I feel like this might be helpful. Simple!

From my own experience, it really shouldn't be that hard to make. Just add another <td> tag.
i like it also add screenshots as well from my experience i can not record but can provide screenshots with the amount of evidence needed.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I'd just like that you would be able to look at the thread you made but not edit it...

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
When viewing your reports, there are date, reported users, report type, and status columns.

I don't understand this
firstly what reports "player reports" or "bug reports"?
secondly can you please reword this i don't understand

Nedyar10

Jun 8, 2016
Philippines
I don't understand this
firstly what reports "player reports" or "bug reports"?
secondly can you please reword this i don't understand
I think he means player reports and the list of reports you see when you log in.

I sorta see why you would suggest this. I'm guessing it's because you want to make sure that you sent the right link or that the link works. First of all, if the link doesn't work, the website would not allow you to submit the report. If the wrong link is what you are worried about then another column wouldn't hurt though...

I'd just like that you would be able to look at the thread you made but not edit it...
This would be a better implementation so that you could see your comments as well (I don't see why though); overall however, I don't think these implementations are necessary. If you did send the wrong link you could always send another report after the first has been declined.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Screen shots may not always be adequate I'm afraid as they usually can't show someone has kill aura or can fly.
I know but some can be for example someones head on the wrong side of the body while hitting =kill aura. I know it's hard to get this but is is possible

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
i like it also add screenshots as well from my experience i can not record but can provide screenshots with the amount of evidence needed.
Screen shots may not always be adequate I'm afraid as they usually can't show someone has kill aura or can fly.
I know but some can be for example someones head on the wrong side of the body while hitting =kill aura. I know it's hard to get this but is is possible
They can also be faked o-o
Uh, what are you guys talking about?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom