Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay so if you figured out the pun in the title this is a small suggestion about Minerware

It is quite simple: for the stack a 10 block high tower, you shouldn't be required to build a perfectly straight line up
it will still count if you win by placing blocks like this

If you need a visual here's the normal way to do it and the way I am suggesting should work as well
2018-02-18_22.23.49.png

Currently you will be reset if you try something like the one on the left

Note this is not for hard mode

Last edited:

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I came here because of the tag... but where's the blockband? :(

I wasn't actually aware that this was the case myself and I've seen many other players build like that. I want to test this out myself but I do agree that you shouldn't need a completely straight tower.

Reactions: Injunction

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

I wasn't actually aware that this was the case myself and I've seen many other players build like that. I want to test this out myself but I do agree that you shouldn't need a completely straight tower.
Usually you only build like that if you either make a mistake in block placing, someone pushes you over, or you slip up on your keyboard

Reactions: Power Ranger

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net

I came here for Blockband too. What a coinkydonk. (NOT) However, it would be nice to add this! (Not in hard mode tho) It says "build a 10 blocks stack UP" however why would it have to be in a straight line? Even people are not always straight (bad joke) No but srsly everyone knows how to build a straight line, but why wouldn't it count when it's not so straight. Honestly, I would prefer a NOT straight line above a straight one, because that would be more difficult!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^