Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay so if you figured out the pun in the title this is a small suggestion about Minerware

It is quite simple: for the stack a 10 block high tower, you shouldn't be required to build a perfectly straight line up
it will still count if you win by placing blocks like this

If you need a visual here's the normal way to do it and the way I am suggesting should work as well
2018-02-18_22.23.49.png

Currently you will be reset if you try something like the one on the left

Note this is not for hard mode

Last edited:

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I came here because of the tag... but where's the blockband? :(

I wasn't actually aware that this was the case myself and I've seen many other players build like that. I want to test this out myself but I do agree that you shouldn't need a completely straight tower.

Reactions: Injunction

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

I wasn't actually aware that this was the case myself and I've seen many other players build like that. I want to test this out myself but I do agree that you shouldn't need a completely straight tower.
Usually you only build like that if you either make a mistake in block placing, someone pushes you over, or you slip up on your keyboard

Reactions: Power Ranger

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net

I came here for Blockband too. What a coinkydonk. (NOT) However, it would be nice to add this! (Not in hard mode tho) It says "build a 10 blocks stack UP" however why would it have to be in a straight line? Even people are not always straight (bad joke) No but srsly everyone knows how to build a straight line, but why wouldn't it count when it's not so straight. Honestly, I would prefer a NOT straight line above a straight one, because that would be more difficult!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom