Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Don't unmute

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
So... off the start, I won't lie. I've gotten my self permanently muted on Cubecraft Java servers... I think back in May of this year possibly earlier (not gonna look it up) long story short it been a good amount of months. Essentially I did get heated in some games back in the day when I was pretty bad at the game and made some stupid empty DDoS threats like, "Enjoy no internet" and "your internet is going bye-bye" the stupid immature crap like that. Do I regret it? yes, can I change what happened? no, have I learned my lesson? oh god yes. Now I've made a post about z_Alize_z being toxic and her not getting muted or talked to was an issue and I'm not going to sit here and say that me being muted was unjust because it was completely just, I was being an idiot. But I wish to say, I've learned my lesson.

Most people don't understand how devastating it is to be muted for life, most people think "oh you just can't talk in chat big deal you can still play on the server". That is true you can still play on the server but you're experienced on the server is then limited severely. If you have friends on your friend's list, you can't talk to them and if you're playing a team game like Eggwars Teams, for example, you cannot talk to your teammates in chat or even in party chat. Even something we take for granted like hopping into a party and sharing discord information to play a game together, you can't do that anymore.

I guess the purpose of this thread is to not only share my experience and deep regrets for what I've done in the past but to also warn other people, don't be toxic guys... you can think whatever you want to think about other people but just keep it to your self and don't go off in chat as I did and get your self muted, because it's not fun and it's essentially a soft ban from the server as you can no longer interact with other people anymore.

If any staff or larger staff see this, guys I've learned my lesson. I've been muted for months now and I can say with certainty that I will no longer take an unmute for granted, I've grown up and I've learned that speaking in the chat is a privilege, a privilege that can be taken away for being stupid like I was. I apologize for how I acted in the past and I hope that you guys can forgive me and give me another chance like, can I get probation or something like that cause I really want to participate in team games again and be a part of the community again.

Thanks for reading if you did and hopefully anyone who has read this doesn't act toxic in chat anymore, it's not worth it. For any staff who read this, I beg for forgiveness and I hope I could get another chance that I won't take for granted.

(Side note, I put up a poll for people, If you guys think I deserve a second chance and to be unmuted you can vote on that, or if you think I deserve to be kept muted you can vote on that too... just.... try not to troll <3)

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Wait didnt you make another thread about this? Maybe it was someone else idk.

Anyway, you definetly sound like you’re sorry, and that you won’t make threats or swear anymore. I’m ok the opinion that you should get another chance, as no one is perfect.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I personally am 100% against the perm muting thing. But seriously talk to whoever muted you (i think it was zombiepower) and tell them this, because i play cubecraft for the community and losing that would take away almost all of why i love this server so much. You sound like you have genuinely changed and i really hope you get a second chance.

Reactions: 404Owl

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
So... off the start, I won't lie. I've gotten my self permanently muted on Cubecraft Java servers... I think back in May of this year possibly earlier (not gonna look it up) long story short it been a good amount of months. Essentially I did get heated in some games back in the day when I was pretty bad at the game and made some stupid empty DDoS threats like, "Enjoy no internet" and "your internet is going bye-bye" the stupid immature crap like that. Do I regret it? yes, can I change what happened? no, have I learned my lesson? oh god yes. Now I've made a post about z_Alize_z being toxic and her not getting muted or talked to was an issue and I'm not going to sit here and say that me being muted was unjust because it was completely just, I was being an idiot. But I wish to say, I've learned my lesson.

Most people don't understand how devastating it is to be muted for life, most people think "oh you just can't talk in chat big deal you can still play on the server". That is true you can still play on the server but you're experienced on the server is then limited severely. If you have friends on your friend's list, you can't talk to them and if you're playing a team game like Eggwars Teams, for example, you cannot talk to your teammates in chat or even in party chat. Even something we take for granted like hopping into a party and sharing discord information to play a game together, you can't do that anymore.

I guess the purpose of this thread is to not only share my experience and deep regrets for what I've done in the past but to also warn other people, don't be toxic guys... you can think whatever you want to think about other people but just keep it to your self and don't go off in chat as I did and get your self muted, because it's not fun and it's essentially a soft ban from the server as you can no longer interact with other people anymore.

If any staff or larger staff see this, guys I've learned my lesson. I've been muted for months now and I can say with certainty that I will no longer take an unmute for granted, I've grown up and I've learned that speaking in the chat is a privilege, a privilege that can be taken away for being stupid like I was. I apologize for how I acted in the past and I hope that you guys can forgive me and give me another chance like, can I get probation or something like that cause I really want to participate in team games again and be a part of the community again.

Thanks for reading if you did and hopefully anyone who has read this doesn't act toxic in chat anymore, it's not worth it. For any staff who read this, I beg for forgiveness and I hope I could get another chance that I won't take for granted.

(Side note, I put up a poll for people, If you guys think I deserve a second chance and to be unmuted you can vote on that, or if you think I deserve to be kept muted you can vote on that too... just.... try not to troll <3)
TBH I asked a staff member if they could permanently mute me HAHA,
I didn't find much use in the chat
Still would take it but they still keep chat logs so it doesnt matter to me, I use it for streaming sometimes and telling people how to jumpbridge on bedrock

But yea my experience isn't ruined by not being able to chat I usually play with people and prefer to in a Voice Chat, I don't play games by my self much I find it kind of boring, I love talking to people and owuld much rather watch a YT video over playing by myself on minecraft 🤣

Sure a Perm mute does kind of suck, especially when it is in a short time and how little times it happens, i think a mute should go for(1 day, 7 day, 30 day, 90 day) 90 days then after that if you get reported for chat 2(another 90 days, then perm) more times then a perm mute(With a warning of the perm mute coming)

StiefMoeder

Apr 23, 2020
Netherlands
www.partydoosmedia.com

i get your point.
but i also agree with the staff team that they muted you.
if i were a staff member i would mute you for 1 month or less, not for ever.
but unfortunatly thats not the case.
i hope you wil get unmuted soon.

have fun on CubeCraft! (even tho you can't talk)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom