Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you have the same issue as me?

• Yes.

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 21, 2017
Well you see, my pc and many others are very slow and sluggish and most of the time wont be able to handel all of those fireworks whenever someone opens a cubelet or when someone wins a game, and i already see it coming so i will say it out loud RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW :P NO turning your particals down to minimal DOES NOT remove firework sparks, it only removes usless particles like effects for villagers or smoke , the game thinks that a firework spark is important because it is under the class of any of the other required or helpful particles, im NOT going to go all developer on ou guys though :P though i know that the devs out there know what im talking about by class, basically guys its like a term used for actegory when your programming in certain programming languages like java or python :P im a and here is a little cute snake ~~~~~~~~~~~~(:> now im done with the pthon jokes, because im serious that this issue is serious, especially for people who Cant upgrade their pc (: please take this into consideration even just the thought will make me and many others excited to play lag free (almost) but anyways i love this community and it should keep doing what it does best 9no not crashing my p with tons of fireworks when i get a reward :P )

Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I had the same problem when I was playing on a craptop and I ended up disabling all particles with optifine. An option to disable particles would be cool but it might also detract from the already EULA limited donator perks. Personally, I just want an option to disable my own win effect to reduce lag for other people. :)

Reactions: hgbf
Jun 21, 2017
READ THE POST (: no removing particles doesnt exist it only goes to MINIMAL not NONE, this is because some of them are needed so minecraft doesnt get rid of them, for example dragons breath you NEED to see, and optifine doesnt help some people!

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Well you see, my pc and many others are very slow and sluggish and most of the time wont be able to handel all of those fireworks whenever someone opens a cubelet or when someone wins a game, and i already see it coming so i will say it out loud RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW :p NO turning your particals down to minimal DOES NOT remove firework sparks, it only removes usless particles like effects for villagers or smoke , the game thinks that a firework spark is important because it is under the class of any of the other required or helpful particles, im NOT going to go all developer on ou guys though :p though i know that the devs out there know what im talking about by class, basically guys its like a term used for actegory when your programming in certain programming languages like java or python :p im a and here is a little cute snake ~~~~~~~~~~~~:)> now im done with the pthon jokes, because im serious that this issue is serious, especially for people who Cant upgrade their pc :) please take this into consideration even just the thought will make me and many others excited to play lag free (almost) but anyways i love this community and it should keep doing what it does best 9no not crashing my p with tons of fireworks when i get a reward :p )
i do not have the same problem sorry,
Stay happy!
-Gaaabb

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Disable particle effects in your sounds options. Download optifine and disable most things there too.
They already showed you how to solve this lagg. A while ago i created a thread about fixing lagg. Do you wanna check it out : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/lagg-fix.187979/ you can also go to %appdata% then go to .minecraft if you open .minecraft you will see a map with logs. You can also remove all your logs. @Cynamooo used my thread and he got almost 200fps more.

Reactions: Cynamooo

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc
Well you see, my pc and many others are very slow and sluggish and most of the time wont be able to handel all of those fireworks whenever someone opens a cubelet or when someone wins a game, and i already see it coming so i will say it out loud RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW :p NO turning your particals down to minimal DOES NOT remove firework sparks, it only removes usless particles like effects for villagers or smoke , the game thinks that a firework spark is important because it is under the class of any of the other required or helpful particles, im NOT going to go all developer on ou guys though :p though i know that the devs out there know what im talking about by class, basically guys its like a term used for actegory when your programming in certain programming languages like java or python :p im a and here is a little cute snake ~~~~~~~~~~~~:)> now im done with the pthon jokes, because im serious that this issue is serious, especially for people who Cant upgrade their pc :) please take this into consideration even just the thought will make me and many others excited to play lag free (almost) but anyways i love this community and it should keep doing what it does best 9no not crashing my p with tons of fireworks when i get a reward :p )
I have the same problem with egg wars……

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom