Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I know a lot of you were not around when I was, and that's fine. Today I'd like to share a bit of the old creative and skyblock with you. Pictures with my friends, builds, and more. I'm posting this for nostalgia's sake, so here's a cold snap into the past; where CubeCraft was small and everyone was a friend with eachother.

2014-11-24_09.04.40.png

2014-11-24_09.04.29.png

This stonebrick city is known as Stamaroch City. I made it in 2013, alone. I didn't have many friends back then, but this is pretty much the first thing that got the attention of the staff, along with my activity on the server. The reason I built with stonebrick was to remember an old builder and friend, Bromvahlok. He was a builder in 2013 who built out of stonebrick... only! You can see one of the maps he made in Quakecraft: Castles.
2014-11-24_09.03.23.png

This build right here. It was my first ever hand built terraform project. A former admin, Minimooseha, or @Hallucinated , held a contest in late December 2013, right before I became mod. The winner would receive an iron rank, and guess who won? The day after, I became mod. Good days.
2014-11-24_09.03.44.png

This is a project I built for the 2014 CubeCraft Halloween Build Contest. I built it with a bit of help from @Terrarialover11 . It took me several weeks to finish, from the terraforming, to the individual placement of lava.. (yes I only used world edit for two things: The walls and ceiling, and the netherrack). However, I did not win the contest, instead @Iselciour won. GG still salty

2014-12-08_09.12.24.png

I built this for the 2014 CubeCraft Christmas Building Competition with my sister, @Glitchedgirl . We finished it in about 2 days. (Spent almost 10 hours working on it the first day) < I didn't use world edit and instead... yes, we placed all the blocks, and all the snow, ALL THE SNOW. Still, we didn't win, which kinda sucked, because we spent so much time on it. still salty
2015-04-18_17.04.38.png

Here's a cute picture I took while on Skyblock. I believe @Snap helped me make this... yep, poor villager. :(
2015-04-15_13.45.29.png

Back when Parvati12 was a Mod and Marco was still known as halo. I don't know if some of you remember the staff interview thing Parvati did, but that was fun.
2015-04-23_16.23.51.png

A hut @Aimee2323 , @Snap , and I built on Team Skywars soon after it came out. Ah yes, remember that guys?
2015-04-21_11.17.43.png

Ahh, when Yittamonkey was a mod. You know, skyblock was really fun. This really makes me miss it..
2015-10-26_19.02.31.png

And uhh, finally, some banter(?) in Assassins with @Jinjo and @Efcluke94 ... I hate you guys for doing this... <3

I wish I could post more pictures in this post, so many memories, it makes me almost tear up.

ITS A BLOCK GAME SEV WHY ARE YOU TEARING UP

Well, recently, the coming-back of my first ever friend on CubeCraft made me think about the past... all the things I've ever done... ;-; I love this community and I won't ever forget.. @kewlkat227 :)

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I know a lot of you were not around when I was, and that's fine. Today I'd like to share a bit of the old creative and skyblock with you. Pictures with my friends, builds, and more. I'm posting this for nostalgia's sake, so here's a cold snap into the past; where CubeCraft was small and everyone was a friend with eachother.

View attachment 125272
View attachment 125273
This stonebrick city is known as Stamaroch City. I made it in 2013, alone. I didn't have many friends back then, but this is pretty much the first thing that got the attention of the staff, along with my activity on the server. The reason I built with stonebrick was to remember an old builder and friend, Bromvahlok. He was a builder in 2013 who built out of stonebrick... only! You can see one of the maps he made in Quakecraft: Castles.
View attachment 125274
This build right here. It was my first ever hand built terraform project. A former admin, Minimooseha, or @Hallucinated , held a contest in late December 2013, right before I became mod. The winner would receive an iron rank, and guess who won? The day after, I became mod. Good days.
View attachment 125275
This is a project I built for the 2014 CubeCraft Halloween Build Contest. I built it with a bit of help from @Terrarialover11 . It took me several weeks to finish, from the terraforming, to the individual placement of lava.. (yes I only used world edit for two things: The walls and ceiling, and the netherrack). However, I did not win the contest, instead @Iselciour won. GG still salty

View attachment 125276
I built this for the 2014 CubeCraft Christmas Building Competition with my sister, @Glitchedgirl . We finished it in about 2 days. (Spent almost 10 hours working on it the first day) < I didn't use world edit and instead... yes, we placed all the blocks, and all the snow, ALL THE SNOW. Still, we didn't win, which kinda sucked, because we spent so much time on it. still salty
View attachment 125277
Here's a cute picture I took while on Skyblock. I believe @Snap helped me make this... yep, poor villager. :(View attachment 125278

Back when Parvati12 was a Mod and Marco was still known as halo. I don't know if some of you remember the staff interview thing Parvati did, but that was fun.
View attachment 125279

A hut @Aimee2323 , @Snap , and I built on Team Skywars soon after it came out. Ah yes, remember that guys?
View attachment 125281
Ahh, when Yittamonkey was a mod. You know, skyblock was really fun. This really makes me miss it..
View attachment 125282
And uhh, finally, some banter(?) in Assassins with @Jinjo and @Efcluke94 ... I hate you guys for doing this... <3

I wish I could post more pictures in this post, so many memories, it makes me almost tear up.

Well, recently, the coming-back of my first ever friend on CubeCraft made me think about the past... all the things I've ever done... ;-; I love this community and I won't ever forget.. @kewlkat227 :)
You were mod .-. I didn't know :( well I tear up because sky block :) good times

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
Ugh...I really wish I could've been able to join this server in its glory days, sadly I'm one of the new guys who only found out about Cube because of eggwars and yotubers. Seemed liked a great small community that cube had rockin' back then

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Ugh...I really wish I could've been able to join this server in its glory days, sadly I'm one of the new guys who only found out about Cube because of eggwars and yotubers. Seemed liked a great small community that cube had rockin' back then
Same, i wish i could have played skyblock, i like the game.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D

View attachment 125272
View attachment 125273
View attachment 125274
View attachment 125275

View attachment 125276
View attachment 125277
Here's a cute picture I took while on Skyblock. I believe @Snap helped me make this... yep, poor villager. :(View attachment 125278

View attachment 125279

View attachment 125281
View attachment 125282

Wow, this is some amazing times.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom