Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want some of the kits to be added, as described below?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
snowman is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to OP. Infinite snowballs...price should be. 7k points. Imagine evryone throwing snowballs nonstop.... I would quit sky wars for sure. Too OP...
But whilst everyone is playing with their little olafs, you can rush them with a sword.

Reactions: Aimee2323

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
True, but you need to collect enough blocks. They do that in seconds underground. Then they watch you with the projectiles they had from their chests, then while you are distracted, you are attacked and killed from behind

MinrJag

May 28, 2014
the vamp class would be op. maybe not full health, only a few hearts.
blaze would be equally over powered. also blaze II and III would be one hits in certain situations. and for less than 1500 points. plz no
archer ii and iii are good ideas. the archer kit is incredibly under powered by itself and need these upgrades
scout would be a dream killing machine. take out the iron sword and it might be ok...
i like the enchanting ideas. maybe just enchanting pro? with the 2nd teir i think it could get out of hand with the OP enchantments.
on the go is a good idea idk about the 2nd tier. kinda ruins the enchanter kit if you can get more out of this one.
apothecary is an interesting idea but i think it would take too long to brew the different potions.
blacksmith is a good idea actually.
holy grail would give everyone a boost, not just you haha. kinda seems more of a loss than a gain?

just my thoughts. im no one important so idk

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I feel like most of them are op... snowman and knock back 5 especially :\ though I like most of your ideas :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom