Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want some of the kits to be added, as described below?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Sure you don't just get scared? bwuk bwuk chicken!! >:3
Taunting kuzey is probably going to get me murdered, but bwuk bwuk! XD
They are too calm and peaceful for me. Look up outlast, that's the kind of horror I'd do... Or the Alien franchise, just a lot more violent.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
They are too calm and peaceful for me. Look up outlast, that's the kind of horror I'd do... Or the Alien franchise, just a lot more violent.
If you made your own horror film, it would probably put a lot of people in therapy...
Good time to be a therapist. :D

ateubs429

Mar 23, 2014
I really like the vampirism kit, and I think the knock back one would be cool, just only knock back 1 and 2. And maybe instead of a book have like a wooden sword? I like he other enchanting idea though. With the anvil.

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
Because it's really OP.
It isn't that OP...
Because, what does it exactly do for you in skywars? It won't safe you from the void. It won't win you a 1v1. The only thing it'll do is make 2v1 easier to win for the lonely guy, and harder to get rushed to death after you killed someone. Not that bad right?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
It isn't that OP...
Because, what does it exactly do for you in skywars? It won't safe you from the void. It won't win you a 1v1. The only thing it'll do is make 2v1 easier to win for the lonely guy, and harder to get rushed to death after you killed someone. Not that bad right?
agreed, the kit is helpful for sure during the start, but once you are coming to the end of the game, it's useless.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
It isn't that OP...
It can easily get you a killing spree, kill someone, no need to regen, rush to the other, kill, etc.

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
snowman is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to OP. Infinite snowballs...price should be. 7k points. Imagine evryone throwing snowballs nonstop.... I would quit sky wars for sure. Too OP...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom