Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Sow, I love playing all these games Cubecraft has in the Arcade Lobby. However, these games all didn't get their own lobby because they're not popular enough.
I think Arcade needs a huge update sow people will start playing these forgotten games a little more instead of just playing Sky- and EggWars 24/7.

One of the things this update might need is a new lobby. I love the way this lobby looks, with all the big arcade machines on the side, PAC-MAN, Mario, Sonic and Angry Birds are all over the place. But it's starting too look boring, maybe the Builders can do an amzing job working with some more darker colors to let it look like you're actually inside one of those arcade buildings. I also cam up with a few idea's for all minigames Arcade has sow far:

Paintball:
I always play Paintball maps where you win by killing because it's nearly impossible to catch the opponent's flag 3 times before the time runs out. However, there are some people that DO like the flag-variation. Maybe it would be awesome if all Lapiz+ or Gold+ Rank could vote if the map they play will become a game where you win by stealing the flag, or killing the opponent. But on the other side, Donators will get annoyed by all non-Donators that just want to play the Flag or Kill game. It's okay if they just ask it, but as with Team SkyWars people start spamming and spamming. But I think this would be a great thing to add to Paintball.

Super Craft Bros:
I think most of you guys know this game was probably inspired by Super Smash Bros. I still play this game on my 3DS and love it because you can select all your favorite characters from every game! But when I join SCB I see there are only 8 kits available sow far, while Super Smash Bros has like 30+ Characters. I think they need to add a kit for every Mob in minecraft there is sow far. This will mean there will be Zombies AND Zombie-Pigmen. Skeletons, Wither-Skeletons and also the Wither Kit. Enderdragon, Enderman, Endermite, etc... Now the last suggestion for SCB COULD be unneccecearly but fun. In Super Smash Bros, when you kill your opponent, they kinda explode in a certain color. Maybe it would be cool if every Donator would explode when they die in their Rank Color and Stone Ranks just explode white or gray.

Hide and Seek:
One of the things that annoys me when I'm being a Hider is the map Nether. Rarely, when I spawn I get stuck and the seekers gets a free kill. This doesn't always happen but maybe a remake for this map would be great, like adding a Nether Foretress to hide in. The map Village needs a remake aswell because the hiding spots aren't bad but also not great. And just houses made from Oak Wood and Clay don't really look that good.

Spleef:
One of the things I like about spleef is the map Pizza because those blocks give unique weird effects that make the game more fun. BUT I think that has to remain for just one map. I prefer the spleef where you need to dig snow under your opponents feet away because I don't really like the egg one too much and HATE the Bow Spleef. Adding a Voting system like in paintball for Lapiz+ to decide it will be Shovel, Egg, or Bow spleef.

Parkour Minigame:
I never play this game tbh because 1. I'm bad at parkour 2. I hate parkour, and 3. People keep knocking me off the platforms. Sometimes I even had the feeling people just did that to annoy me instead of trying to win. Sow disableing PVP would be an option. But if the staff decides to keep it, then they could expand all current maps a bit to decrease the chance of getting knocked off. Also adding more decoration would be awesome, because now the map is literally 4 walls and a lot of 3x3 platforms.

TNT Run:
I don't really know what can be changed to this tbh. I mean: TNT Run is literally run and survive, what can be added to this?
Sow if anyone of you has an idea for TNT Run then just say it!

Hour Glass:
I only know one thing for this minigame involving Voting for Lapiz+ aswell. Maybe they could add Easy, Normal and Hard mode for this game. If a Donator wants a challange while playing this, they can vote Hard. If they are bad at this (Like me) then they can try training on Easy mode.

Quake Craft:
Sometimes (This doesn't happen a lot) I get lost in a map and can't find any players around me. Adding a compass could be useless in people's eyes but usefull in other's opinion.

Miniatures in Arcade Lobby AND Minigame lobby (Every Game).
So almost every game on Cubecraft has fun little miniatures in their lobby sow far, it would be nice to see miniatures in Arcade and the Game-lobby's aswell. And let's say if you join Paintball, you can see the top 5 Players of that specific mingame. All these top 5 players obviously want to keep their spot and will start playing Arcade more this way.

More Maps or Remakes (Every Game).
Maybe adding 1 or 2 new maps for every single minigame would be great, because I don't know when last Arcade Update was. But it was obviously a while ago, this means player kept playing the same maps over, and over, and over and over again. And when you look to the popular games like Sky- and EggWars there are sow much maps too pick that you don't get tired of them. And if adding new maps would be useless, atleast remake some old ones that don't look that great compared to other maps.

Playing tag in the Arcade Lobby (A small extra).
For everyone who likes to play tag, they can do it in the lobby. But when someone gets tagged and the chat sais ''... got tagged'' then it would be a complete spam. I don't know how to solve this issue but I don't think this NEEDS to be added. I think Dev's should fix other minigames instead of adding tag in the lobby.

Let me know what you guys think of this suggestion :)

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
For everyone who likes to play tag, they can do it in the lobby
like in mineplex how they have hockey?
One of the things this update might need is a new lobby. I love the way this lobby looks, with all the big arcade machines on the side, PAC-MAN, Mario, Sonic and Angry Birds are all over the place
lucky blocks?!?!?!
However, these games all didn't get their own lobby because they're not popular enough.
because of yhis I always get lost in the lobby tring to find the game I want LOL I'm not joking though
Adding a compass
yes

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Paintball:
I always play Paintball maps where you win by killing because it's nearly impossible to catch the opponent's flag 3 times before the time runs out. However, there are some people that DO like the flag-variation. Maybe it would be awesome if all Lapiz+ or Gold+ Rank could vote if the map they play will become a game where you win by stealing the flag, or killing the opponent. But on the other side, Donators will get annoyed by all non-Donators that just want to play the Flag or Kill game. It's okay if they just ask it, but as with Team SkyWars people start spamming and spamming. But I think this would be a great thing to add to Paintball.
Meh. I'm not sure about this. Maybe someone can get me on other thoughts.

Super Craft Bros:
I think most of you guys know this game was probably inspired by Super Smash Bros. I still play this game on my 3DS and love it because you can select all your favorite characters from every game! But when I join SCB I see there are only 8 kits available sow far, while Super Smash Bros has like 30+ Characters. I think they need to add a kit for every Mob in minecraft there is sow far. This will mean there will be Zombies AND Zombie-Pigmen. Skeletons, Wither-Skeletons and also the Wither Kit. Enderdragon, Enderman, Endermite, etc... Now the last suggestion for SCB COULD be unneccecearly but fun. In Super Smash Bros, when you kill your opponent, they kinda explode in a certain color. Maybe it would be cool if every Donator would explode when they die in their Rank Color and Stone Ranks just explode white or gray.
Yes please.

Hide and Seek:
One of the things that annoys me when I'm being a Hider is the map Nether. Rarely, when I spawn I get stuck and the seekers gets a free kill. This doesn't always happen but maybe a remake for this map would be great, like adding a Nether Foretress to hide in. The map Village needs a remake aswell because the hiding spots aren't bad but also not great. And just houses made from Oak Wood and Clay don't really look that good.
I agree. Nether is rare to win as hider.

Spleef:
One of the things I like about spleef is the map Pizza because those blocks give unique weird effects that make the game more fun. BUT I think that has to remain for just one map. I prefer the spleef where you need to dig snow under your opponents feet away because I don't really like the egg one too much and HATE the Bow Spleef. Adding a Voting system like in paintball for Lapiz+ to decide it will be Shovel, Egg, or Bow spleef.
Yeah, more Classic Spleef. But I like the bow spleef. ^.^

Parkour Minigame:
I never play this game tbh because 1. I'm bad at parkour 2. I hate parkour, and 3. People keep knocking me off the platforms. Sometimes I even had the feeling people just did that to annoy me instead of trying to win. Sow disableing PVP would be an option. But if the staff decides to keep it, then they could expand all current maps a bit to decrease the chance of getting knocked off. Also adding more decoration would be awesome, because now the map is literally 4 walls and a lot of 3x3 platforms.
This keep annoying me. People punching you when you respawned. :mad:

Hour Glass:
I only know one thing for this minigame involving Voting for Lapiz+ aswell. Maybe they could add Easy, Normal and Hard mode for this game. If a Donator wants a challange while playing this, they can vote Hard. If they are bad at this (Like me) then they can try training on Easy mode.
I like they way you thinking. ;) But they ned to fix Hour Glass first. :P

Quake Craft:
Sometimes (This doesn't happen a lot) I get lost in a map and can't find any players around me. Adding a compass could be useless in people's eyes but usefull in other's opinion.
Agree. Also need to add guns in the shop. Because everyone is running with a basic gun and it should be nice to get different guns. Maybe also cosmetics aswell.

Miniatures in Arcade Lobby AND Minigame lobby (Every Game).
So almost every game on Cubecraft has fun little miniatures in their lobby sow far, it would be nice to see miniatures in Arcade and the Game-lobby's aswell. And let's say if you join Paintball, you can see the top 5 Players of that specific mingame. All these top 5 players obviously want to keep their spot and will start playing Arcade more this way.
Nice idea. Maybe put a miniature in front of the game. That shows only the Top player of that game. (Just a top 1 leaderboard before you clicked a sign, if you clicked the sign, you can see the top 5 of that game)

More Maps or Remakes (Every Game).
Maybe adding 1 or 2 new maps for every single minigame would be great, because I don't know when last Arcade Update was. But it was obviously a while ago, this means player kept playing the same maps over, and over, and over and over again. And when you look to the popular games like Sky- and EggWars there are sow much maps too pick that you don't get tired of them. And if adding new maps would be useless, atleast remake some old ones that don't look that great compared to other maps.
Also agree with this. I want to see more Arcade map submissions. :)

Playing tag in the Arcade Lobby (A small extra).
For everyone who likes to play tag, they can do it in the lobby. But when someone gets tagged and the chat sais ''... got tagged'' then it would be a complete spam. I don't know how to solve this issue but I don't think this NEEDS to be added. I think Dev's should fix other minigames instead of adding tag in the lobby.
Kind of like it though. If you can disable it in the settings, I'm fine. Because this is annoying when (For example) a staff is afk, someone tagged him and than the tag game doesn't go further.

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
I was also thinking and in about 3 hrs will probably make a thread about this) how about for every kill 10 dollars. so with all the MOOOLA you can but different guns like a laser gun that lasts for 2 seconds but a extra long cooldown
and a shotgun and sniper OBVIUOSLY

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I was also thinking and in about 3 hrs will probably make a thread about this) how about for every kill 10 dollars. so with all the MOOOLA you can but different guns like a laser gun that lasts for 2 seconds but a extra long cooldown
and a shotgun and sniper OBVIUOSLY
With different guns I mean: Another type of hoe (Like iron or diamond one)

Wood Hoe: 3 seconds cooldown
Stone Hoe: 2.5 seconds cooldown
Gold hoe: 2.3 seconds cooldown
Iron Hoe: 2 seconds cooldown
Diamond Hoe: 1.5 seconds cooldown
Enchanted Diamond Hoe: 1.2 seconds cooldown

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
always play Paintball maps where you win by killing because it's nearly impossible to catch the opponent's flag 3 times before the time runs out. However, there are some people that DO like the flag-variation. Maybe it would be awesome if all Lapiz+ or Gold+ Rank could vote if the map they play will become a game where you win by stealing the flag, or killing the opponent. But on the other side, Donators will get annoyed by all non-Donators that just want to play the Flag or Kill game. It's okay if they just ask it, but as with Team SkyWars people start spamming and spamming. But I think this would be a great thing to add to Paintball.

But what makes Paintball Paintball is throwing snowballs at other people.. :P
It would be incredibly hard to balance all the kits though, because Minecraft mobs are made for them to have different levels of danger. For example, a zombie is not nearly as dangerous as say, wither skeletons.

I more or less think the rest of the ideas would be a good idea.

Reactions: BritneySpears
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
Top Bottom