• Kind of.

• Not really.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
All very nice BUT;
"A little tip from me is, cover up the obsidian with sandstone, that way your enemy(s) may not know and may come attack with a disappointment! When the game lasts really long, players may start to get good tools such as efficiency diamond pickaxes. If so, you are always free to add more protection to your egg!"

Yes and you also make it easier to hide by the egg making the obsidian pointless. If a sneaky enemy like me comes along and sees that; I'll be happy if you add lots of layers because that will make it easier for me to hide in it and it takes two more seconds to get in the egg.

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
If you're starting to get good at eggwars I also recommend watching a video that I made that teaches you many techniques for getting rid of enemies on bridges and successfully breaking eggs.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Great guide!!!
It didn't really help me because im already a pro ;)

But still, if i were a noob i would definately follow this!

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
The Egg is the most important and should be your top priority.
Nah. I can live without it. I'd say proper control over mid is a whole lot more important than having your egg.
Number 8
TNT

TNT is obtained for 5 gold in normal mode. It is used to blow up bridges to escape and to shred your opponent's armor! It also damages your opponent alot. (Thanks @HScrozzy !)
Here's an extreme example FYI [Link]
Overall, I think the guide is great, but I wouldn't rely on it too much. It doesn't cover everything in great depth, but of course if what were the case this guide would be a book.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Amazing thread :eek: love it Goodjob
Please do not necropost.
This is when you reply to a thread in which the latest post was over 2 weeks, or 14 days ago.
It is stated in the official rules.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

If you wish to read the rest of the official rules, you may do so here:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Amazing thread :eek: love it Goodjob
Please do not necropost on threads that have not been replied to in over 2 weeks. As Deeds said:
Please do not necropost.
This is when you reply to a thread in which the latest post was over 2 weeks, or 14 days ago.
It is stated in the official rules.

If you wish to read the rest of the official rules, you may do so here:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

WHERE DO I GO TO PLAY EGG WARS
You can only play eggwars on "Minecraft - Java Edition" and by right-clicking the compass and clicking on the dragon egg. Then you can right-click a sign or punch the armor stand to go into an eggwars game. Here are the steps to add the server to your Minecraft - Java Edition servers from the Official FAQ:
Official FAQ said:
"How can I join the server?"
You can access the server by following the steps below:
  1. Load your Minecraft client (Download at Minecraft.net) under a registered Minecraft account (Purchase at Minecraft.net) on any version beyond 1.8
  2. Click 'Multiplayer'
  3. Click 'Add Server', and type 'play.cubecraftgames.net' under 'Server IP'
  4. Type 'Cubecraftgames' or something similar under 'Server name'
  5. Click 'Save', then click on the server to access it

You can also play eggwars on the Bedrock Server (Xbox, mobile, windows 10, ect.) by loading your bedrock version game, clicking "Multiplayer" --> "Servers" --> "Cubecraft". Then all you have to do is enter the eggwars portal to play eggwars.

If either of you has any additional questions you can pm me or any other staff member. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
Top Bottom