Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Don't add a dislike button.

• Add a dislike button.

Results are only viewable after voting.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Theres not much to say in this thread its plain and simple. I can disagree with a lot of thread posts that I see everyday but the only way to show that currently is by responding to them. The response can be as little as two words and that makes it become a pointless post. If there was a simple button to press to show you disagree that would be very convenient.

There are some people that might say it can spread aggressiveness if so many people dislike a post and make that person feel bad. But its really just more of a way of showing the communities thoughts on a topic.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
1. They can set up a poll, they don't? Go to 2.

2. If you disagree with someone, why not express your opinion? Like I am, I disagree, but instead of clicking a button, I explain why I disagree with the thread. If you don't want something, you gotta explain why you don't want/like it.

EDIT: Might not of said my opinion, but in conclusion I don't think this is necessary as we want people to know why they disagree with something, just as we want to know why your suggestion is necessary.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
1. They can set up a poll, they don't? Go to 2.

2. If you disagree with someone, why not express your opinion? Like I am, I disagree, but instead of clicking a button, I explain why I disagree with the thread. If you don't want something, you gotta explain why you don't want/like it.

Because sometimes expressing your opinion is just a two word post. That two word post is really unnecessary, its just like saying "I agree!" when you agree with someone. But no one does that when they can just click a button (maybe a couple, but 95% don't). So why not just click a button to show you disagree. And I did in fact set up a poll but I still think we could use more ways to show the overall opinion of a topic. Plus, not all threads have poll's.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Because sometimes expressing your opinion is just a two word post. That two word post is really unnecessary, its just like saying "I agree!" when you agree with someone. But no one does that when they can just click a button (maybe a couple, but 95% don't). So why not just click a button to show you disagree. And I did in fact set up a poll but I still think we could use more ways to show the overall opinion of a topic. Plus, not all threads have poll's.

If you agree with someone, you can click the like button, because the thread explains everything about the suggestion, so unless you want to add something, you can click like. If you disagree, you can explain why you dislike it. Do you have any examples of suggestions where you dislike something, but can't explain why you dislike it in detail?

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
If you agree with someone, you can click the like button, because the thread explains everything about the suggestion, so unless you want to add something, you can click like. If you disagree, you can explain why you dislike it. Do you have any examples of suggestions where you dislike something, but can't explain why you dislike it in detail?

No I don't have anything is specific. But sometimes other forum people already reply to someone for you. No need to say the same thing as them when you can just join them with the dislike button.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
No I don't have anything is specific. But sometimes other forum people already reply to someone for you. No need to say the same thing as them when you can just join them with the dislike button.

Then either ignore the thread as someone already said what you wanted, or like the reply that said what you wanted to say.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Why would someone? Well I don't know
Why would someone make a thread suggesting to add a dislike button in the first place?
Because they want to and they want to be a troll, that's why

I have to say, that came straight out of nowhere. Where do you even get that idea from?

A

A pigeon

Keep in mind, when most people give reasons for disagreeing , they give stupid reasons.

Therefore , through a dislike button , we can keep posts reletively filled with educated opinions, wont stop silly messages entirely though

+1

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I agree with this disagree button. This is because MOST of the people on the forums are responsible, so people's views will be based on their beliefs and not just joking around and being negative

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Its actually simple. If you agree with somethingthere is no reason to explain why. If you disagree with something there has to be a reason why. If you canjust disagree with someone people will rarely get feedback on their posts aka they dont know what to improve.

Reactions: MClicious

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
I do not like the idea of a dislike button.

The reason behind that is most of all that it might hit down on some players. Then I would rather see people telling through text and normal conversation that they don't like it. Just like I am doing right now.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
  • No, Some people will become sad! We are a positive community and we appreciate the effort that people do in the Cubecraft forums, No reason for a Dislike button.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Theres not much to say in this thread its plain and simple. I can disagree with a lot of thread posts that I see everyday but the only way to show that currently is by responding to them. The response can be as little as two words and that makes it become a pointless post. If there was a simple button to press to show you disagree that would be very convenient.

There are some people that might say it can spread aggressiveness if so many people dislike a post and make that person feel bad. But its really just more of a way of showing the communities thoughts on a topic.
I don't think it's needed a dislike button becaue you can always give your opinion to reply it, and there you can say i agree/disagree. So 1- from me this time. Stay happy :)
-Gaaabb

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
If people dislike a thread, they put a reason why in the comments. There is always a reason why they dislike it. If this was added, there would be more people just pressing dislike and not giving feedback on the thread.

Also, let's say 2 people fell out. They might dislike-spam other people.

Finally, some people may get upset that someone disliked their post, so it would cause negative feelings.

Sorry, but -1
(If this was here, I'm sure many people would just dislike it and not post why they don't like it ;))

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom