Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Don't add a dislike button.

• Add a dislike button.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
If people dislike a thread, they put a reason why in the comments. There is always a reason why they dislike it. If this was added, there would be more people just pressing dislike and not giving feedback on the thread.

Also, let's say 2 people fell out. They might dislike-spam other people.

Finally, some people may get upset that someone disliked their post, so it would cause negative feelings.

Sorry, but -1
(If this was here, I'm sure many people would just dislike it and not post why they don't like it ;))
True then they think: 'i dislike this but i'm not gonna give my opinion because i'm to lazyy... '

Reactions: DanDaDino

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
For all of those who say it can spread negativeness throughout the community.
If I disagree on what cookies my friend and I should buy at the store, its not going to spread negativity throughout our families and other friends. Im not gonna go and pout if my message gets 4 dislikes. The purpose is to show a clearer status of what people agree and disagree on.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
If people dislike a thread, they put a reason why in the comments. There is always a reason why they dislike it. If this was added, there would be more people just pressing dislike and not giving feedback on the thread.

Finally, some people may get upset that someone disliked their post, so it would cause negative feelings.

Sorry, but -1
(If this was here, I'm sure many people would just dislike it and not post why they don't like it ;))

No one is going to be lazy when the dislike button is added. The whole point of the forums is to show everyone's opinions on a topic and if you don't make any messages and just dislike then no one will know why and they will win the debate. And disliking a post isn't going to spread these "negative feelings", it will just show the overall opinion of the ideas on a topic. Also what do you mean by two people falling out?

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
  • No, Some people will become sad! We are a positive community and we appreciate the effort that people do in the Cubecraft forums, No reason for a Dislike button.
There are some people that might say it can spread aggressiveness if so many people dislike a post and make that person feel bad. But its really just more of a way of showing the communities thoughts on a topic.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
No one is going to be lazy when the dislike button is added. The whole point of the forums is to show everyone's opinions on a topic and if you don't make any messages and just dislike then no one will know why and they will win the debate. And disliking a post isn't going to spread these "negative feelings", it will just show the overall opinion of the ideas on a topic. Also what do you mean by two people falling out?
If two people hate each other or don't like each other anymore.

And, you may see it as that, but other people (possibly younger forum users) would feel upset if their post was disliked. You may not care, but other people will.

Also, I'm sure many people won't give their opinion on the thread and just dislike it. Already, when people make polls, people vote against and don't say why.

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
I don't think it's needed. In my opinion it's nice to explain why you don't agree. If you reply, you can give your opinion. But if you don't want to explain it, you could just say simple: 'I don't agree'.

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com

Sorry, but -1

Yes, that's true.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I disagree, if someone don't like your thread you want to know why. Besides that I'm sure some people would just dislike all the posts they see. -1

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
At first I 100% thought that a dislike button was a bad idea but after reading some comments I think it could be a good idea, the pros would be if theres a dislike button just because someone says bad about the post usley people will respond angry and start a fight but with a dislike button you just click dislike and move on! See no fights
A Con though is that there might be people who dislike just for the sake of disliking and it could make a lot of people really upset not to mention a lot of updates in games even really good updated get loads of criticism mainly from people making a forums account just to complain about the updates!
So in the end I mainly side with no dislike button but there are good things from it

Reactions: 0ffense

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
A like button would be enough in my opinion. There are some people who will witch-hunt others, deliberately spamming dislikes against someone. A like button will suffice, as it is a shorter way to say you agree with someone, however if you disagree, you need to justify yourself more than a rating.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Hello!!! SpringWarz :)
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Beth's profile.
hello!!! Admin Beth
he's canonically a cat btw
Screenshot_20240517-191138_1.jpg

chapter 4 production resumed :3
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello!!! capitan Argentina :cubie2:
apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
Top Bottom