Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
So yeah, I’ll be writing what I did today. I stood up at around 8’ o clock. I showered and brushed my teeth. Then I started playing parkour. Not on cubecraft, since I already completed (almost) all parkour. After getting boring of parkour, I started playing competitive parkour on cubecraft and earned some free wins. After nobody joined for a few minutes, I played pokemon go. At around 11 - 2 I played the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. After that I did the dishes and ate breakfast

Then my sister drove me to my fathers house. (She just got her driver’s license, nice) After we almost died, we arrived at home. There I collected some stuff he needed: t-shirts, toothpaste, catheters, Nivea creme, telephone recharger. I cleaned the aquariums and noted the heat, water and gas meter, because he hadnt been home for two months. After eating some stuff that almost had its expiry date, my sister put me at the train station. I went to Utrecht by train and from there to the hospital by bus. I visited my father, gave him a big hug and we discussed some personal stuff. At 8 o clock i went home. But I felt sorry I forgot bringing food with me. I went to the store and brought mergpijpen (marrowbones, idk, pistache nuts and crisps with me. However, the hospital closed at 9 o clock. And I arrived at 21:04. I committed a felony, climbed over the fence and entered the hospital. After accidentally pressing the emergency button. (I wanted to press the intercom instead, im very smart). It turned out to be quite a lethal strategy. Someone from the section I actually needed to enter came my way. (In my hurring I entered the wrong section) He had left the door wide open, so I quickly went in, gave the stuff to my father and ran to the emergency exit. (Not that one that goes off with an alarm. Just something youre probably not supposed to enter. Idk, gave my father some nice food and ran off to the train). I forgot to have dinner, so I ate a saucijzenbroodje (sausage roll?). Yes no logic, prob couldve bought an actual proper dish, but you know I was filled of adrenaline. I came home after some boring travelling. There I drank Russian non-alcoholic beer and ate a cucumber and a pomegranate. Then I decided to write this thread and I caught an Arcanine in the process. Good night.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Wow, that's quite the adventure you had-
Try not to break any more laws or press any more emergency buttons tomorrow please?

• Haha
Reactions: Komodо

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Tomorrow I have a college in Russian Politics (please don’t discuss this). So yeah, it’ll be quite boring. Probably will get a kaasbol and frikandelbroodje here and there, but other than that. Not much happening.
Aw, borng is no fun..
I still sincerely hope you won't feel the need to press another emergency button though :p

Enjoy your kaasbol and frikandelbroodjes for me though! It's been ages since I had either :c

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Tomorrow I have a college in Russian Politics (please don’t discuss this). So yeah, it’ll be quite boring. Probably will get a kaasbol and frikandelbroodje here and there, but other than that. Not much happening.
Yucky, frikandel broodjes >:(

• Wow
Reactions: Komodо

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I’m sorry, but in WHAT? Why is that a subject lmao

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom