Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MookyDoodle

Novice Member
May 1, 2020
Australia
m.youtube.com
I was playing the new minerware update, and there are a few things that i think could use a bit of improvement.

1. Shear sheep: while the (i think) extra time has made it better, the sheep end up getting completely sheared and I end up on 10 or 11, so i think cubecraft could fix this by either making more sheep or not needing to shear as many sheep.

2. one of the questions: there was a question saying something like “is 10 hearts the maximum?“ and only 4 got it right, because me and the other 6 chose that it wasn’t because of golden hearts, so changing that would be cool

3. The climb tower game: since it was created in I think April it’s been bugging me that almost everybody wins, but it doesn’t really need to be changed

great update btw :)

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I forgot to add this but games where you can instantly die are annoyping. So any game with kb stick, and sumo smash
What I've learnt is with the kB games at the start stay away from the middle or where everyone is, you get hit a lot and even in sumo smash everyone would go flying, with stand on colour (kB stick) I tend to hit people as much as possible at the start, then when it says 3, find my colour and stop hitting people

MookyDoodle

Novice Member
May 1, 2020
Australia
m.youtube.com
What I've learnt is with the kB games at the start stay away from the middle or where everyone is, you get hit a lot and even in sumo smash everyone would go flying, with stand on colour (kB stick) I tend to hit people as much as possible at the start, then when it says 3, find my colour and stop hitting people
From what ive seen you spawn randomly in almost every game now, which (I think) made me spawn on a cactus in cactus slap

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Appreciate your activity on the Cube discord. Nice to see from staff members :). Goodluck with all and thanks for all you've done
_youssefxkill_ wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
how can i appeal for a discord ban, my user: luffy_indexgun2
AnolTongi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
You are an amazing person, I really hope you know that. Good luck with the future, man! Stay amazing.
Matriox wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Goodluck with everything :(
Matriox wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Appreciate you being active on the discord server and asking any questions members had. Goodluck with your future plans
Top Bottom