Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 2, 2020
Hello, my name is none of your business, as is my age, location, weight, and number of children.

I am new to CubeCraft as a normal, legit player. I say this, because, I installed a hacked client a while back. The client was cheap and junky, and I didn't expect anything from it other than to troll my friends. Anarchy servers would kick me for sending too many packets, so I tested it on bigger servers as I was not giving up being pathetic. I found cube craft and got banned around 3 games into duels. A month later, I had forgotten that I had ever played on cube craft and wanted to test the client again against my friend. Well, I tried cube craft, again, and got banned, again.

I bothered looking at the player count, and though, "Huh, this is a really popular server." and that is when I decided that I wouldn't hack on cube craft.

Great! Now that I've exposed myself as a 2 time former hacker, I'd like to state why I came to cube craft.

First of all, I love multiplayer. I play Hypixel, used to play Mineplex, and various other servers. I am good at 1.8.9 pvp, but I really wanted a big server that used 1.9 combat... When I realized exactly what kind of server cube craft was, I realized I had found what I had been searching for. I was mad at myself for hacking at all (although it was pretty funny when I realized my mistake), and I truly only just want to be a normal player on a 1.9 combat-based arcade server.

Having confessed to hacking and stating my 'business' on this server, I know that many of you will probably question me being legit, and I don't blame you, all I can say is, I now play on the badlion client. I did not hack because I sucked at PvP, but because I simply wanted something new and exciting, and also because I wanted to mess around with my friends. I was not about to pay for a client, so all the ones available really sucked any fun out of hacking. I've since gotten a new computer and I don't have a hacked client on it. (It is still installed on another computer that I no longer use though. I suppose I should uninstall that too)

And there it is, a confession, introduction, and well, redemption plan is simply to play legit, have fun, and find the new exciting experience I look for in the 1.9 combat system.

Mock my former foolishness in the comment section below, you savages :P peace ✌️

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I think everyone has installed a hack client at some point. I’ll confess I have to but never did it on a server. I still have one or two installed for anarchy servers. Welcome to the forums!

Reactions: Drakie❤

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
welcome and I forgive u as long as u don't hack again

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
Welcome to the forums!

That’s just how humans work really. We get told not to do something? If suddenly becomes very exciting when we do it lmao.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom