Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KYS

• IDK

• Total voters

rapidgaming127

May 16, 2016
Hi. I'm just here to make a quick map idea. most of the maps in eggwars have a lot of buildings in it (and I don't hate them. They are awesome buildings and I can see it took a long time to build them). I just want to suggest a map where there are no extra buildings where you spawn so it's easier to track players. I thought It'd be cool because a lot of the games I lost was because they're a lot of buildings in the way so I can't spot them that easily and once I do, it's too late. It also wouldn't be that hard to make a map like I described because they're aren't a lot of things to build. Don't hate me on this pls. Just a suggestion. Thx!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
So you want an almost flat land map? There are no buildings on it and it's flat, then you don't have to search for your enemies.

rapidgaming127

May 16, 2016
So you want an almost flat land map? There are no buildings on it and it's flat, then you don't have to search for your enemies.
Well, No. I just don't want buildings around the egg so it's easier to spot people whenever they're there. I also only mentioned about buildings around wherever we spawn. Not in the map.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well, No. I just don't want buildings around the egg so it's easier to spot people whenever they're there. I also only mentioned about buildings around wherever we spawn. Not in the map.
Oooohhh, okay. Well uhmm yeah. I don't know if there are coming more maps soon, but one without buildings around your egg and spawn could be nice for PvP and for your egg to build it in.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom